8/2/24 White Sox @ Twins 7:10 Central........gently rocking.....gently rocking.....gently rocking

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Every time I look at Sheets’ stats, I can’t believe he still gets playing time.  

Exactly.  I said since he the beginning of the season when he had a .800 to .900 OPS, would fall back to his norms.  Some people even thought he would have trade value, lol.  He’s a DFA candidate.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Anyone hear Schriffen oddly and unnecessarily get excited that Vaughn is hitting .264 at Target Field in his career?

Are Schriffen and Stoney ever enjoyable? Haven't heard a game this year, just highlights. Do they have discussions like Stoney and Bennetti used to have? I enjoyed their banter, even when they just joked around and busted each others' chops. Are these 2 ever interesting, etc?

11 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Are Schriffen and Stoney ever enjoyable? Haven't heard a game this year, just highlights. Do they have discussions like Stoney and Bennetti used to have? I enjoyed their banter, even when they just joked around and busted each others' chops. Are these 2 ever interesting, etc?

No.  Schiffren is horrendous and Stoney has mailed it in and is just collecting paychecks.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

33 minutes ago, Big Hurtin said:

ESPN Ocho has the Savannah Bananas.  First time I’ve seen them.  It’s a bit.. different.

No joke, the Bananas are easily more popular amongst 10-13 year old baseball players than the Sox.

27 minutes ago, fathom said:

He has absolutely nothing to work with.  Outside of Crochet, this is barely a AAA pitching staff.

if a pitching coach can only generate quality pitchers from high rated prospects, he isn't doing a great job. you need to hit on some lottery tickets too, just fucking hit on 1 or 2, still waiting

5 minutes ago, Highland said:

Did Schriffen growl when Vargas homered?  Any other growls? 

Leave john alone

Find the other 1,000 sox personnel  ( players, owners, gm, scouts) to Hate

• Like 1
  • Haha 2