8/2/24 White Sox @ Twins 7:10 Central........gently rocking.....gently rocking.....gently rocking

Bunch of fucking Shane Riordan's here. Who really don't give a f*** about the team.......other then wearing the SOX hat because it's a cool hat to wear. Who like to hate the PBP guy because they don't know where to direct the anger (actually Shane has a forum but doesn't have the balls or inside to hold sox organization accountable)..........OTHER THAN MAKE UP FAKE GOOSIP.

I Hate this place

I hate this team

I hate this organization 

BUT....

I will back tomorrow 

??

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Bunch of fucking Shane Riordan's here. Who really don't give a f*** about the team.......other then wearing the SOX hat because it's a cool hat to wear. Who like to hate the PBP guy because they don't know where to direct the anger (actually Shane has a forum but doesn't have the balls or inside to hold sox organization accountable)..........OTHER THAN MAKE UP FAKE GOOSIP.

I Hate this place

I hate this team

I hate this organization 

BUT....

I will back tomorrow 

??

Anyone still spending time here and posting clearly cares about the team. Venting frustration in different ways doesn't mean we don't care.

• Thanks 2

Just now, fathom said:

Never sign/trade for NL West relievers

To be fair, he should have been done with that inning if Benintendi wasn’t worthless. 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

So why wasn’t he fired yesterday?

Not only wasn’t he fired, but Getz is such a coward he didn’t travel with the team to answer questions from the press.  He might be a worse GM than Pedro is a manager.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Not only wasn’t he fired, but Getz is such a coward he didn’t travel with the team to answer questions from the press.  He might be a worse GM than Pedro is a manager.

Does he normally go on every road trip?

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

To be fair, he should have been done with that inning if Benintendi wasn’t worthless. 

I'll kindly ask you to speak more favorably when it comes to the franchise's highest paid player!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Anyone still spending time here and posting clearly cares about the team. Venting frustration in different ways doesn't mean we don't care.

??

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Another game where Robert looks like the worst player in the sport 

He better get his s%*# together, but him turning into a bust would at least be par for the course. 

1 hour ago, fathom said:

No joke, the Bananas are easily more popular amongst 10-13 year old baseball players than the Sox.

To be fair, both random 10-13 year olds and the bananas are better at baseball than the Sox.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1