Clinic No-Shows

Scheduled to have a baseball clinic for kids in Brighton Park neighborhood today, not more than a 15 minute drive from the stadium, and no one from the organization shows.  Just awful.  Whole org from bottom and especially at the very top is so pitiful.  Yet the cubs charities are able to renovate several south side fields no problem.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Paper Bag 2

Im usually a guy who doesn't care about the outside of the sport type of things but this is just pathetic and really illustrates how awful of an organization this is. Im so embarrassed to be a fan of the White Sox.

• Thanks 7
  • Love 1

Wow! We tried to get our kids into it but there were no slots left. And when you tried to use the website to get on a standby list it just froze so we gave up. Glad we did. My son loves this team regardless of their record if they did that to him there'd be hell to pay. I hope the families effected let them hear it.

29 minutes ago, T R U said:

Im usually a guy who doesn't care about the outside of the sport type of things but this is just pathetic and really illustrates how awful of an organization this is. Im so embarrassed to be a fan of the White Sox.

This is the kind of little s%*# that you have to keep buttoned up and rolling smoothly when your team is awful.  Instead, this happens

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I get that sometimes mistakes happen - everyone is human, but this is a real bad look. Organization better do something big time to make up.  

JR deserves getting ripped for being an incompetent owner, but this isn't his style. 

He actually is a mench when it comes to charity and not putting his name out there to get the pub for it. 

Hopefully the Sox make things right for the kids and parents.

Edited by Falstaff

6 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

JR deserves getting ripped for being an incompetent owner, but this isn't his style. 

He actually is a mench when it comes to charity and not putting his name out there to get the pub for it.

If he is a mensch let’s hope he does something to make up for this cluster****.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

Hopefully the Sox make things right for the kids and parents.

Yeah, he’s generally not bad to people, unless those people happen to be Sox fans.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I've always been curious about this, too. Do they just send someone from the Bull/Sox academy who wears a jersey?

To be honest this is usually where they're most competent. I've had some folks I've played with over the years work for them. Usually good Baseball people, good with kids.

18 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

If he is a mensch let’s hope he does something to make up for this cluster****.

Probably will send them vouchers for the next SoxFest

• Fire 2

At this rate I'm expecting the team to tell Gene Honda he's actually an awful PA announcer.

It's like they're taking all the things they did well off the field and decided those have to suck as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, T R U said:

Fish rots from the head down. JR is in severe decline in cognitive ability and organizational ability. He needs to sell or step down otherwise as controlling partner. This is am unacceptable level of incompetence and just speaks to how poorly run the entire operation is at this point.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1