8/3 Sox @ Twinkies 6:10PM - Road to 19

47 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Time to shut him down and move him in the offseason.

I'm certain the market will be huge for a guy that can get you through July. 

Funny thing is a lot of these teams the Sox have been manhandled by this year (KC, Minnie, others) actually aren't very good teams. That's how bad the White Sox have been. Minnie leads. We gonna finally rally for a W? ... Whoa, didn't realilze we only have two hits.

Edited by greg775

By the way, Robert, Julks and Fletcher has to be one of the worst starting lineups for an outfield in a White Sox game since the 60s. That's one horrific outfield hitting wise. I don't even consider Robert elite any more. He's not proven squat.

Edited by greg775

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

By the way, Robert, Julks and Fletcher has to be one of the worst starting lineups for an outfield in a White Sox game since the 60s. That's one horrific outfield hitting wise. I don't even consider Robert elite any more. He's not proven squat.

Welcome to 2024.

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Sure there is if he's feeling fine. He's been on the sidelines enough in his career.

He wants to make big money then starting earning it and stay healthy.

Screw him. Don't risk the injury or him fading and losing value. He's pitched more than he ever has. His value won't go any higher before Getz trades him in the off-season. Just shut him down.

• Like 1