8/4 - Streak Ends Now

Just now, TheFutureIsNear said:

Let’s just break every record that involves losing at this point. Make it as embarrassing as possible for everyone involved

Yup, I’ve given up any hope of my kids ever becoming Sox fans given the dire outlook ahead, so might as well be historically bad and embarrass the s%*# out of Jerry.

• Like 2

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, I’ve given up any hope of my kids ever becoming Sox fans given the dire outlook ahead, so might as well be historically bad and embarrass the s%*# out of Jerry.

Sadly, the last few days is the most my boys have asked me how the Sox did. They find the whole thing hilarious.  I couldn’t pay them to be a Sox fan now.  They like the Pirates way more now as they have a cool player on their team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Is this .490 baseball?

It’s at the point now where no one could even use small sample sizes to prove this team isn’t as bad as its record.  There are no more small sample sizes of them winning.  ?

• Paper Bag 1

I've only been watching the games to see how Vargas does for the rest of the year and Thorpe that it's. But they need to clear out Pedro after this game. I mean this team is just going through the motions. 

• Like 1