8/4 - Streak Ends Now

4 hours ago, pettie4sox said:

Guys seriously just hammer the Sox opponents.  Just get paid while being miserable.

I have tripled my betting account selectively doing exactly this during the season. I love catching the Sox with middle innings leads with the starter about to come out.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wegner said:

I am actually quite sad when I think back to a Saturday Night a few years ago when Luis made a tremendous diving catch late to save the game....I immediately called my brother on the phone who answered the call with "that is the greatest catch I've ever seen in my life." And Now......whatever this is.

Left center at the wall I am recalling. Greatest one I saw if it's the same. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pcq said:

Left center at the wall I am recalling. Greatest one I saw if it's the same. 

That's the one I think. Just an amazing catch. The ground he covered was astounding.

14 hours ago, pettie4sox said:

Guys seriously just hammer the Sox opponents.  Just get paid while being miserable.

Meh, You gotta spend a lot to make some if you bet in the front.  Not really fun lol.  I was waiting until they would take a lead and immediately would take the opponent in the next inning when the odds would change ?

10 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Meh, You gotta spend a lot to make some if you bet in the front.  Not really fun lol.  I was waiting until they would take a lead and immediately would take the opponent in the next inning when the odds would change ?

Yeah betting on Moneyline wouldn't be profitable, unless like you said you're making a large bet. That's why you either bet the Runline, or alternate Runline. Or take advantage of Live Profit Boosts that some apps have.

31 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

This.  That's why catching the line flip on the rare occasion the Sox would lead was vital.

• Like 1