8/4 - Streak Ends Now

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

If they are going to be this bad, might as well be memorable. 

This. Somehow keep losing but have a couple guys increase their trade value. 

Just now, Baron said:

Vargas and Baldwin good at bats

If the only thing the end of this season provides is experience for young players like them then at least that is something positive.

2 minutes ago, Chimpton said:

If the only thing the end of this season provides is experience for young players like them then at least that is something positive.

It’s why Colas should be playing right everyday. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

It’s why Colas should be playing right everyday. 

Colas should have been starting all season.  Getz and Grifol were too busy proving what any Sox fan with a clue already knew, that Sheets sucks balls and should be DFA.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, fathom said:

Eloy now 3-3 on the day.  So damn predictable.

He actually has to compete on the Orioles and sometimes effort can bring out raw talent if it's there. It's obvious the Sox culture is not one of competing at a high level and bringing out talent. This notion probably could help trade Vaughn if they wanted to dump him this winter.

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Colas should have been starting all season.  Getz and Grifol were too busy proving what any Sox fan with a clue already knew, that Sheets sucks balls and should be DFA.

For some reason, this organization doesn't want to give Colas a chance, yet they have marched Sheets out there time and time again. Sheets, like so many on this team, is not a major league player.

55 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sadly, the last few days is the most my boys have asked me how the Sox did. They find the whole thing hilarious.  I couldn’t pay them to be a Sox fan now.  They like the Pirates way more now as they have a cool player on their team.

Yeah it sucks.  I don’t know how you even attempt to pitch this team to young fans.  Kids like stars (my 10 year old is all into the NBA for this reason) and we won’t have any once Crochet & Robert are gone.  And some overpriced novelty milkshakes won’t make up for that.  It’s just wild how Jerry Reinsdorf can be a billionaire and have such poor business acumen.  The relevance of this franchise is rapidly fading into oblivion due to one old man’s stubborn ways.

• Like 1