Sox Quote of the Day...8/4

Lip Man 1

This one folks is a whopper:

" Jerry’s a winner, okay? He’s an absolute winner. He’s a competitor. No, he’s not content. Who is? He’s an incredible owner, an incredible man, I know how much he loves Chicago and how much he loves those fans.” ?-Pedro Grifol.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/white-sox/2024/08/04/white-sox-manager-pedro-grifol-knows-jerry-reinsdorf-might-have-to-make-tough-decisions

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

This one folks is a whopper:

" Jerry’s a winner, okay? He’s an absolute winner. He’s a competitor. No, he’s not content. Who is? He’s an incredible owner, an incredible man, I know how much he loves Chicago and how much he loves those fans.” ?-Pedro Grifol.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/white-sox/2024/08/04/white-sox-manager-pedro-grifol-knows-jerry-reinsdorf-might-have-to-make-tough-decisions

He must be talking about a different dimension in the multiverse than ours.

Pedro after he learned he wasn't fired, when asked about JR, singing his answer to the media, all 1 of them.

"Well, he's all you'd ever want He's the kind I like to flaunt and take to dinner But he always knows his place He's got style, he's got grace, he's a winner He's a winner Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, he's a winner"