Add your own captions thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how you do it.  You post any picture, and then you post something funny or ironic to go with the picture.

capt.cak10411130219.bulls_celtics_cak104

Damn, I know the answer to the question.... shoot what it is???

Damn! I only shot the ball 27 times this game! I was going for 35! f*** Jamal Crawford!

Okay, it is obvious that that squirrel is training to make the US Olympic Diving Team.

On a lighter note, I saw a squirrel get nabbed by a bird of prey the other day (it looked like a falcon, but I am not sure. May have been an eagle or something. It was all dark brown). The bird had it's talons in the squirrel. The burd was just sitting there for awhile. Oh, so cool.

It probabl wasnt an eagle. There is probably a good chance it was a Peregrin Falcon. They are excellent flyers and are the fastest flying birds in the world. They can dive at speeds of (I think) 50 mph.

I was thinking it was a falcon. What does a condor look like, I would bet a falcon though.

JEFF CROWIN COMES TO MY ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE CLASS, I AM GOING TO ASK HIM. I CAN'T WAIT.

• 4 weeks later...