Gamethread 8/6: "Taylor" Made

We win a game (thanks to me showing up in a thread,...finally), and you think I'm one YOU....retread losers?

I had a SoxTalk account once.  I told one of your admins he was a FUCKING RETARD for thinking James Shields was a good trade.  Then every time that POS pitched I pointed out how horrible he was.  Like EVERY TIME.  

Game threads, discussion threads, everything...I so hated that trade. And WAS RIGHT!

I was eventually banned.  Never came back.

Till now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FranksPillz said:

We win a game (thanks to me showing up in a thread,...finally), and you think I'm one YOU....retread losers?

I had a SoxTalk account once.  I told one of your admins he was a FUCKING RETARD for thinking James Shields was a good trade.  Then every time that POS pitched I pointed out how horrible he was.  Like EVERY TIME.  

Game threads, discussion threads, everything...I so hated that trade. And WAS RIGHT!

Till now.

As a personal favor to someone (me) who has zero beef with you, please find a different word. I work with people with various developmental disabilities, and hearing the “R” word being thrown around so flippantly as an insult is disrespectful to those extremely kind-hearted, hard-working, and loyal individuals who are just trying to make the best of a tough go of life.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Of course.  Probably why banned was justified.  No harm intended, Apologize if hurt you/family - not the target.

*Joe - I love reading your takes on the minor guys.  

Edited by FranksPillz
  • Like 1

Just now, FranksPillz said:

Of course.  Probably why banned was justified.  No harm intended, Apologize if hurt you/family - not the target.

No worries, and no need to apologize. Just appreciate your openness and willingness to talk about this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FranksPillz said:

Don't ban Frank. The vernacular was different in the 90's. R word was only recently added to the no-say list. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Don't ban Frank. The vernacular was different in the 90's. R word was only recently added to the no-say list. 

You backing up with proof from...1890s?  

LOL, Good find, brother.

Hey, Jonathon Cannon looks like a MLB pitcher. When he was drafted they said he had a high floor.

It actually looks like the Sox got it right. He's not a big strike out guy, but all of his pitches move. He 

might end up being a good #3 or #4 for a long time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zisk said:

Hey, Jonathon Cannon looks like a MLB pitcher. When he was drafted they said he had a high floor.

It actually looks like the Sox got it right. He's not a big strike out guy, but all of his pitches move. He 

might end up being a good #3 or #4 for a long time. 

Yeah I think they actually have a very promising future pitching wise. But man, it's bleak on the offensive side of the ball.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FranksPillz said:

Till now.

Horrible trade.  Shields was bad enough, since he couldn't get anyone out in San Diego. So why throw in Tatis, who we had just given a $750k signing bonus. I'm still shaking my head over that one. And I said so a day after the trade. Welcome back.

1 hour ago, PaleAleSox said:

Yeah I think they actually have a very promising future pitching wise. But man, it's bleak on the offensive side of the ball.

That can be fixed via free agency.

9 hours ago, FranksPillz said:

Till now.

Well, thanks for making that easy by doing it again.