Getz interview...

Lip Man 1

3 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Floyd: Just FYI when I said I thought this was a good interview I meant from the hosts perspective. If I didn't make that clear that's on me. 

I followed you.  I was just ranting about Getz.  One of my peeves is when idiots like you would meet at Best Buy or Verizon think they are smarter than you and think their speech is pulling the wool over your eyes.  Getz is in this category.  An imbecile who failed up and is the only one unaware that people are not buying his BS.  You can smell the arrogance from this incompetent idiot coming through the airwaves.  The hosts were not fooled but you can tell Getz hung up and pointed at himself in the mirror telling himself “job well done!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently 

LIP is a big deal and I'm not aware.  I'm a lamen white sox fan with no insight or ties to the organization. 

So excuse my ignorance when I ask REAL questions to those in the know or who maybe media or organization royalty. 

Honestly...I don't give a f*** 

If caring about my favorite team offends the royalty then .............

Then......

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1

Just now, 2Deep said:

Apparently 

LIP is a big deal and I'm not aware.  I'm a lamen white sox fan with no insight or ties to the organization. 

So excuse my ignorance when I ask REAL questions to those in the know or who maybe media or organization royalty. 

Then......

Oh man I didn’t realize I was in the presence of such realness I apologize 

• Like 4

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

Oh man I didn’t realize I was in the presence of such realness I apologize 

I just don't understand the ass kissing...

I'm sure LIP is a media guy that you all kiss ass for. Maybe a Shane Riordan or someone like that.

Really don't care......my whole premise was the Chicago media kisses ass when they have Getz in an interview instead of aaking real questions.

16 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

It’s Friday night at 11PM… Drunk posting is my guess.

Nice of you to assume Floyd.

And here is me..... who was a big fan of you And now of your son. ??

Enjoy your night protecting the media!!

30 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Apparently 

Then......

Stop caring about your favorite team so much.

They (Jerry) doesn’t give a f*** about you.  ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Stop caring about your favorite team so much.

They (Jerry) doesn’t give a f*** about you.  ?

Then why you posting. I thought this was a White Sox fan forum....

Bunch of  hypocrits 

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

I understand you all media people.

STOP being fucking media people and covey the hurt that real fans have......

Non of you represent that hurt we feel.

We get bull s%*# questions with, a side of ass kissing, and a "Good Luck Chris"

f*** off..........

Be real.........represent real fans without your own agendas and kissing ass

You’re in Hall of Fame List territory here.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Then why you posting. I thought this was a White Sox fan forum....

Bunch of  hypocrits 

“Hypocrites.”

This is a White Sox fan forum.  I am a White Sox fan.  But I haven’t given JR a dollar of my money in the past three years.  When he earns my dollar, I’ll gladly give it to him.  But he’s a terrible owner who hires terrible GMs, so I don’t anticipate ever giving him another dollar for years until he fixes his dysfunctional organization that specializes in losing.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

f*** you media guys.

Because you are worried about everything but asking real questions.  You just basically said you don't represent the fans.....you are too worried ass kissing.

Yea, Hall of Fame List it is.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

It’s Friday night at 11PM… Drunk posting is my guess.

8 hours ago, 2Deep said:

Nice of you to assume Floyd.

And here is me..... who was a big fan of you And now of your son. ??

Enjoy your night protecting the media!!

10Deep?

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

I have read Lip for a long time on numerous White Sox message boards. I would suggest anyone to read some of his interviews, I find them very entertaining. 

My issue is not with LIP. It's with weak media of today for not asking real questions

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

My issue is not with LIP. It's with weak media of today for not asking real questions

It’s been this way for awhile.  None of the Chicago media wants to damage their relationships with the teams’ front offices and management by asking tough questions so they just lob softballs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

“Hypocrites.”

This is a White Sox fan forum.  I am a White Sox fan.  But I haven’t given JR a dollar of my money in the past three years.  When he earns my dollar, I’ll gladly give it to him.  But he’s a terrible owner who hires terrible GMs, so I don’t anticipate ever giving him another dollar for years until he fixes his dysfunctional organization that specializes in losing.

?  agreed

But our discussion was about the piss poor job done by those in the media that ask questions.

Anyway, I'm not here to argue or belittle anyone......just frustrated like all of you. It kind of reached a boiling point last night.

43 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

10Deep?

Maybe tonight.

Will Crack open a bottle of bourbon.

Have tickets for the Gane but going to give it to some of my Cubs loving family.

I will sit on my deck with a bottle of  Redwood Bourbon 

9 hours ago, 2Deep said:

I just don't understand the ass kissing...

I'm sure LIP is a media guy that you all kiss ass for. Maybe a Shane Riordan or someone like that.

Really don't care......my whole premise was the Chicago media kisses ass when they have Getz in an interview instead of aaking real questions.

It has less than zero to do with who he is personally and everything to do with Soxtalks rules on personal attacks. I promise you no one here cares about Lip and his interviews, but the problem is you and your attacks.  We suspend and ban people for this. Consider yourself warned 

10 hours ago, 2Deep said:

Lip

I don't hate you brother because I don't know you.

I heard a very soft interview From The score this morning With our gm. It frustrated this s%*# out of me.

At some point somebody needs a man up and represent the fans.

I hear a lot of tough talk from The dudes on the score Or Espn 1000 in Chicago but when they get a White Sox official in a interview They ask p**** ass questions. They don't represent us!

Mully and Haugh did fine. My only issue was not asking about potential changes to international scouting and offensive infrastructure