#SellTheTeam Drama at the ?Rate

joejoesox

4 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Haha, read the comments.  The sign guy says he was polite and the security guard still called him a jagoff.

Who calls anyone a "jagoff" anymore?

Don't they train these guys????

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

I love how security thinks it's impossible to get a sell the team sign in. The guy should have told him he packed it under his gun. Amazing how that story just went away.

The big cover-up involving the police, the mayor, and the mayor’s teacher friend.  All Jerry had to do was play stupid.

• Like 1

Someone in the area should do a kickstarter campaign to raise money to print up like 10,000 "Sell the Team" t-shirts and give them away at a game.  Or even better, somehow organize a grassroots "blackout game"-type event where everyone shows up to a game wearing them.    

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

I love how security thinks it's impossible to get a sell the team sign in. The guy should have told him he packed it under his gun. Amazing how that story just went away.

Yeah kind of funny that you can sneak a gun in and shoot your friend but can't have any hurtful words towards JR displayed. Soft

Edited by NWsideSoxfan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PorkChopExpress said:

Someone in the area should do a kickstarter campaign to raise money to print up like 10,000 "Sell the Team" t-shirts and give them away at a game.  Or even better, somehow organize a grassroots "blackout game"-type event where everyone shows up to a game wearing them.    

Probably too hard to organize, but someone wearing an S, someone wearing an E, a couple with Ls,…

On a serious note, I honestly think fans need to organize a "Sell The Team" game. I don't know what prime games we have left. Yankee games would've been good since JR is from NY. With that stated, everyone wear a shirt or bring a sign and watch security kick everyone out. It would be a blackout protest game and get the point across.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nitetrain8601 said:

On a serious note, I honestly think fans need to organize a "Sell The Team" game. I don't know what prime games we have left. Yankee games would've been good since JR is from NY. With that stated, everyone wear a shirt or bring a sign and watch security kick everyone out. It would be a blackout protest game and get the point across.

I don’t think you could get WBWSF to agree to that 

8 hours ago, PorkChopExpress said:

Can't even get a packed house to chant it during a 28- 91 season how would you get them to wear shirts?