AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Grady 1000% better than Grifol on interview. Seems like a real, likeable guy not just a guy BSing his way through. 

Yep, I thought the same after his postgame interview after the almost comeback against the Cubs on Friday.  Gotta respect him potentially eating the worst record in history record just for an opportunity to get his foot in the door and manage a big league club.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Vaughn and Sheets got four hits vs. the Yankees. I'm happy for them. Vaughn creeping close to .250. No matter how disappointing they've been they deserve credit for hitting tonight. Congrats to them.

Sheets went the other way. Gavin ... might consider doing that a lot more. You pelted three shots to left for doubles I believe. It's OK to go the other way and get some multi hit games.

Nice win. Yankees got bludgeoned really.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just the effort and atmosphere around this team has improved since Grifol went.

I know that new manager bounce occurs but you have to think that this team would be better than 29-91 if they had had a different manager all season, not .500 or challenging but certainly not historically bad, and they would have been easier on the eye and easier to support.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greg775 said:

Vaughn and Sheets got four hits vs. the Yankees. I'm happy for them. Vaughn creeping close to .250. No matter how disappointing they've been they deserve credit for hitting tonight. Congrats to them.

Sheets went the other way. Gavin ... might consider doing that a lot more. You pelted three shots to left for doubles I believe. It's OK to go the other way and get some multi hit games.

Nice win. Yankees got bludgeoned really.

Only .700+ hitter now.  Still not even an average 1B though.

The Yankees probably should have had about 10 runs by the end of  the 3rd. When they didn't you had to figure it was the Sox night. 3 games without Pedro, 2 with the most hits of the season. Go figure.

Edited by Dick Allen

To the shock of no one, the Sox make a managerial change and the team starts playing better. Maybe if they had done this months ago we would only be looking at a bad season and not a historically bad season. Just add it to the list of bad decisions this franchise keeps making.

Just now, T R U said:

To the shock of no one, the Sox make a managerial change and the team starts playing better. Maybe if they had done this months ago we would only be looking at a bad season and not a historically bad season. Just add it to the list of bad decisions this franchise keeps making.

I truly think that. I think it's a bad team that Pedro Grifol made far worse.