AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Credit this one to the new manager. Sox would have lost tonight under Pedro. All praise to Robert. I just bet yu guys the new manager had a meeting with Robert after taking over and telling him it's Robert time. Maybe Robert does only care about the $$ and mailing it in and connecting for a HR once in a while, but I just bet u. the skipper had a talk with him. If you get a chance to manage in MLB and have an underachiever like Robert with talent, you speak with him if u are smart.

Nice win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Credit this one to the new manager. Sox would have lost tonight under Pedro. All praise to Robert. I just bet yu guys the new manager had a meeting with Robert after taking over and telling him it's Robert time. Maybe Robert does only care about the $$ and mailing it in and connecting for a HR once in a while, but I just bet u. the skipper had a talk with him. If you get a chance to manage in MLB and have an underachiever like Robert with talent, you speak with him if u are smart.

Nice win.

Maybe he saw Soto last series at home and was like "Damnnn wtf am I doing"

• Haha 1

Listening to Garfien and Ozzie on post game. Garfien saying he doesn't get the Sox plan with Crochet. ARe we trying to win or do whats best for Crochet or both ? Ozzie chimes in with trying to win.

Whats so hard to understand ? The guy has blown past all predictions on how many innings he'd pitch this year.

The plan is to keep him pitching and build up his innings. Yes it can backfire horrifically  if he gets injured. However if he gets through the season having outings mostly like he had today you can see if he'll take an extension ( fat chance) or you can start taking offers on him again and see if the teams take him a little more seriously.

6 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I dub thee@CaliSoxFanViaSWside  The Anti- @greg775.

Can you give us a few predictions for tomorrow? I would like to win a few houses after the ones I lost.

HAHA ! Too much pressure. It's just something you do in the spur of the moment. It's fun. . You should have seen my prediction of how Abreu would do his rookie season. I came very close to his BA, HR's and RBIs if I remember it right .So close that someone commented that there was no way someone could come that close without changing their prediction. I did edit my post but I edit maybe 50% of all my posts but it's usually just a misspelling or poor sentence structure I wasn't happy about. I'm not a great typist or proof reader until after I post.

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I dub thee@CaliSoxFanViaSWside  The Anti- @greg775.

Can you give us a few predictions for tomorrow? I would like to win a few houses after the ones I lost.

Well, the Sox haven't gotten 'hot' all season which makes me think we lose big. However Robert is hot and might stay hot. Still I would say smart money would be to bet the Astros heavy. I'd not bet the entire house but the backyard pool and lounge set.

3 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

HOUSTON YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

Seriously,  how do you lose to the White Sox?

It is a better new version of the Grady Sizemore Sox.  Not the Pedro version.  This change should have been made months ago.  There is a much better vibe now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, greg775 said:

Nice win.

This mgr has more credibility and energy than Pedro.  A former MLB star.  pedro was a minor leaguer.

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

This mgr has more credibility and energy than Pedro.  A former MLB star.  pedro was a minor leaguer.

Hopefully he'll be good enough to get extended.

• Like 1