Your 31-101 White Sox against the Texas Rangers 7:10 CST Game Thread

My dream, and I don’t think it’s possible to pull this off, is they go 1-29 over the last 30.  130 losses.  Never be topped.  In 100 years when some team is having a terrible season they’ll say “we’re not good but we’ll never catch the 2024 White Sox!”  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

If they don’t win this one, another 10+ game losing streak is looming which…is exactly what I’m hoping for.

Agreed.  Would love to break the White Sox loss record on Sunday by having their third 10+ game losing streak of the season and to say they broke the record with basically an entire month of baseball left.

• Like 2

As the game approaches. ...

I bet Pedro Grifol is so happy he doesn't have to write out the lineup card. He can count his money. I'm sure he had a nice settlement.

I bet even Ozzie is glad he's not skipper of this bunch.

Finally I bet even Hawk is glad he is not announcing tonight. Hey Lip: Was Hawk forced to quit? Peace out.

• Like 1

This went nuclear out of no where.  I was watching a shot from downtown on The Weather Channel at 7pm and they were showing storms to the north moving out over the lake while saying they weren't going to make it to downtown.  10 minutes later it had BLOWN UP