Your 31-101 White Sox against the Texas Rangers 7:10 CST Game Thread

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I really thought it was incomprehensibly bad baseball when this team was winning once a week earlier in the season....I have no idea what to call this nonsense.

Franchise ending 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s just amazing that every decision anyone in this organization makes is wrong.  Never seen anything like this collapse in sports.

I did. The Baltimore/Indy Colts post Bert Jones era,

LOL somehow the Pirates blew a lead that I only thought the Sox could do.  Cub fans are probably deluded they are playoff bound.

Baseball is full of blown leads this year with the no matter what never let the start go past 5 syndrome.  Modern baseball kinda sucks.

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

LOL somehow the Pirates blew a lead that I only thought the Sox could do.  Cub fans are probably deluded they are playoff bound.

Baseball is full of blown leads this year with the no matter what never let the start go past 5 syndrome.  Modern baseball kinda sucks.

Pirates played awful defense all series, especially our buddy Grandal.  

34 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s made some very bad decisions late in games in his short tenure.

Sizemore seems like a decent dude but…I’m mildly happy that the team is still doing so poorly that it forces the Sox to do at least some sort of search.  I was very afraid that Sizemore would do halfway ok and would be hired without any external search or interview process.

• Like 1

I admittedly didn't even watch, and only checked the score when it was already the 9th, but poor Flexen looked like he pitched sufficiently enough. He gets to wear a 2-13 record for his efforts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Timmy U said:

Oh good, more Chris Flexen.

If there’s anyone on this team I feel bad for, it’s Flexen.

2 hours ago, T R U said:

lol I don't even know if you can count 50 people in this picture.

They’re clearly all sitting in right and centerfield enjoying the sun. Or avoiding the sun, whatever.