Your 31-101 White Sox against the Texas Rangers 7:10 CST Game Thread

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

What an absolute circus.  Also, Sizemore is a coward for not benching him.

Literally nothing has changed since Pedro was fired. It's the same stupid baseball team, the same arsonist bullpen, the same terrible defense and the same lack of any offense.  Grady even has a lower winning percentage than Pedro did.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I’m calling a Vargas homer here…

Yeah right…will never understand how a scout could watch his swing and think he has a chance in the majors

Edited by fathom

These bad trades is also why the discussion about Getz making infrastructure changes doesn’t mean all that much.  If he can’t evaluate major league talent, it doesn’t matter about anything else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

These bad trades is also why the discussion about Getz making infrastructure changes doesn’t mean all that much.  If he can’t evaluate major league talent, it doesn’t matter about anything else.

When I call this the dumbest franchise in baseball,  that extends all of the way through the front office and into the owners box.

• Like 1

I’m not gonna lie.  I love this at this point.  I’m not going to waste my time watching and won’t spend a dime on this team but I get excited to log into Gameday every few innings and see how they manage to blow it.

• Love 1

Just now, Rusty said:

I’m not gonna lie.  I love this at this point.  I’m not going to waste my time watching and won’t spend a dime on this team but I get excited to log into Gameday every few innings and see how they manage to blow it.

But nothing will come from this losing. Getz will keep his job, they will hire someone like Skip, and then they will trade Crochet and Robert for mediocre packages and 2025 will be the same as 2024.