8/29 vs Rangers 1:10

2 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Sox sure have troubles with popups.

There’s a tech joke in there somewhere involving how outdated the Sox’s technology is, but I can’t think of it right now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Why the hell are López and/or Sosa playing over Baldwin?  Way to teach Sosa a lesson after yesterday.  

Bud he learned that lesson with a spalding tattoo on his face 

My god Vargas is beyond awful.  Those weren’t major league swings.  He’s flying forward so much, there is nothing on his swing. He seems totally defeated.

Edited by fathom

Oh boy, this team is so bad and the future is so bleak. They literally need starting MLB caliber players at 8 of 9 spots on offense and the one they have (Robert) isn't making a strong case for it.

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Oh boy, this team is so bad and the future is so bleak. They literally need starting MLB caliber players at 8 of 9 spots on offense and the one they have (Robert) isn't making a strong case for it.

Yep, totally screwed.  I actually think they should trade Schultz for an offensive prospect.

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

What the f*** is Sosa doing.  That was straight up SS.  This guy is fucking clueless.  

Sizemore is such a coward for playing him today.  Baldwin better be hurt.

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

If he is they can play that Amaya guy.  Someone has to tell Sizemore being stubborn and dumb doesn't look good on a resume.  

Forgot about Amaya…yeah Grady stinks