8/29 vs Rangers 1:10

Just now, DFAthewave69420 said:

Wonder if the Sox put a bunch of players on Waivers to see if there is a bite out there before the 9/1 Postseason roster Waiver deadline.

I am sure they did, but no one wanted them, so no one cared to report it.

Just now, DFAthewave69420 said:

Wonder if the Sox put a bunch of players on Waivers to see if there is a bite out there before the 9/1 Postseason roster Waiver deadline.

I don’t think they have anyone that would interest others. 

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Honestly there are about 20 guys to say that about, but i don't think MLB would allow us to dump the entire roster.

Manfred will have to say something eventually.

Surely AL owners in the East and West are pushing their cases behind closed doors.

10,402  Still stubbornly refuse to announce below 10k results.

Edited by caulfield12

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Vaughn sucks

Everyone on the team not named Garrett Crochet sucks.  They don’t have a single hitter over a .700 ops.  It’s legit a roster of AAAA guys.  Even Robert has fallen off a cliff.  

• Like 1

Just now, whitesoxfan99 said:

It’s extremely possible the White Sox finish the season without a single position player with 1 WAR.

The Sox are the most peaceloving team in the history of baseball, because they are all about no WAR.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Man, another day where the starting pitcher does more than enough to give you a chance, and your offense is balls.

Don't insult balls like that.  They can at least generate the next generation.

1 minute ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

It’s extremely possible the White Sox finish the season without a single position player with 1 WAR.

Which is insane because with Robert’s defense and base running, it should be a given.

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Manfred will have to say something eventually.

Surely AL owners in the East and West are pushing their cases behind closed doors.

The Sox are so bad that MLB is legit going to have to change the rules again to maintain competitive balance.  Great work Jerry, you piece of fucking s%*#.

• Like 1

Am I correct that the Sox are 4-41 since the just before the AS break?  That’s a .097 winning percentage. That’s impossible.  Four fucking wins since the AS break!  Four!  Seriously. How does a team do that?

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

Which is insane because with Robert’s defense and base running, it should be a given.

If he was actually 100%.

We saw the same thing the last time he came back after missing a huge chunk of season for the groin tear.