DeLoach and Iriarte recalled for roster expansion

southsider2k5

6 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

It is them who are the 27th and 28th players.

I'm glad for the both of them. I must admit, I'm shocked Brian Ramos wasn't brought up as well. To me, he's our most advanced infield

prospect. Getting 25 more MLB  games under his belt should be the top priority for this horrific organization. Of course, these

idiots would screw up a one car funeral so i'm not surprised. The fact that he's tearing it up at Charlotte is just another reason to 

overlook this obvious move. 

God I hate "Clueless Chris" Getz.

• Fire 1

Good for them getting the opportunity. I don’t see DeLoach and get excited that I’m going to see someone starting for us in 2025 or 2026, which puts him at like 27/28 years old. Hopefully he can double hit batting average from the last time he was up.

Might as well give innings to anyone else in the organization who can throw them.  Maybe you’ll find someone who can win a few games, make an early statement for next year.

5 hours ago, zisk said:

I'm glad for the both of them. I must admit, I'm shocked Brian Ramos wasn't brought up as well. To me, he's our most advanced infield

prospect. Getting 25 more MLB  games under his belt should be the top priority for this horrific organization. Of course, these

idiots would screw up a one car funeral so i'm not surprised. The fact that he's tearing it up at Charlotte is just another reason to 

overlook this obvious move. 

God I hate "Clueless Chris" Getz.

I believe Ramos has to wait 10 days before he can be recalled, albeit doesn't explain away the weird situation before.

It’s bizarre Colas or Ramos doesn’t get the call. It almost seems as Getz is calling up the guys he traded for so he can show JR, see, what you had here sucked, even though I was in charge of developing them. The guys most  deserving are the guys I traded for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

It’s bizarre Colas or Ramos doesn’t get the call. It almost seems as Getz is calling up the guys he traded for so he can show JR, see, what you had here sucked, even though I was in charge of developing them. The guys most  deserving are the guys I traded for.

Ramos might be because of the “not being able to call up a guy who was sent down for 10 days unless there is an injury rule.”

For Colas, I don’t see anyway they don’t move on from him in offseason. I know they don’t have to but they really don’t want to play him, not even in a lost year.

37 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Ramos might be because of the “not being able to call up a guy who was sent down for 10 days unless there is an injury rule.”

For Colas, I don’t see anyway they don’t move on from him in offseason. I know they don’t have to but they really don’t want to play him, not even in a lost year.

That Ramos thing could have been fixed by keeping Senzel on the roster 1 more day. And the next infielder up is Moncada.

Edited by Dick Allen

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

That Ramos thing could have been fixed by keeping Senzel on the roster 1 more day. And the next infielder up is Moncada.

They needed Senzel's 40 man slot. I suppose they could have put Drew Thorpe on the 60-day IL if they knew about his situation then. 

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

Colas sure hasn't torn it up in Charlotte, and if he's showing the same problems that poisoned the well on him last season, I'm not sure what the point is. 

On 9/2/2024 at 2:42 PM, WhiteSox2023 said:

🤢 🤮 

great avatar, why does AJ look like JD Vance? is it because they both have 2 letters instead of a first name? Or do they both need to shave. I think both.

Edited by nrockway