Touki DFA'd, Foster back

southsider2k5

5 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

The Schriff was just telling us how great Touki was less than 24 hours ago.

He’s a clueless gomer and needs to go away.  He hypes go any and every Sox player.  Even Stone won’t go the ridiculous levels that Schriffen does to hype up this awful record setting roster.  Although they both did the same with 5.36 ERA Flexen.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

8 minutes ago, wegner said:

Did I miss the Touki Toussaint appreciation thread?

Miss a little....

Shockingly he cleared waivers and was outrighted. He may be back soon. Another in the long line of weird fascinations the Sox have with some guys. Why are Nicky Lopez and Gavin Sheets playing and young guys riding pine? 

Edited by Dick Allen

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Shockingly he cleared waivers and was outrighted. He may be back soon. Another in the long line of weird fascinations the Sox have with some guys. Why are Nicky Lopez and Gavin Sheets playing and young guys riding pine? 

I put Touki in the same category as that Odrisamer Despaigne guy.....pitchers for the Sox  that I know pretty much stink but for some reason I just root for them. 

59 minutes ago, wegner said:

I put Touki in the same category as that Odrisamer Despaigne guy.....pitchers for the Sox  that I know pretty much stink but for some reason I just root for them. 

Cause Touki Time can be fun.

It can also be really bad.