Sept 3 game thread Sox vs O's, Sox playing for Dirty Dozen 5:35 first pitch

12 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Hi Mom getting the start tonight

The pregame show talking about Eloy’s latest quote to the media…

”I’m not going to lie… [Playing meaningful games in September] is going to be fun.”

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

The pregame is talking about his latest quote to the media…

”I’m not going to lie… [Playing meaningful games in September] is going to be fun.”

I rarely can muster up "hate", it's a strong word, so I'll just go with "strongly dislike" for that clown. All these clowns were part of the problem.

12 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Sure seems like the Dodgers knew exactly which players to give up in trades…

Because the Dodgers have the best organization in MLB, they know how to evaluate talent with excellent scouts, know how to instruct and develop players in the minors without rushing them to the big club and then to cut bait if the need arises. The  Rays are pretty good at this also but of course don’t have the money that LA has.

• Like 2

You gotta give Vaughn a lot of credit it takes real dedication to put -.8 fWAR after 4 seasons in MLB as the 3rd overall pick, including a career low wRC+ of 89 in what should be the start of his "prime". I'd imagine even the real busts out of that spot at least put up a few in the positive before succumbing to the reality of being a top 5 bust.

• Like 1

You can’t make this stuff up.  Colliding in the outfield.  Benintendi and Robert bumped each other earlier.  This time Vargas takes an elbow to the face.

Rename these losers the Cleveland Indians and just pretend they are filming a new “Major League” movie.

Edited by WhiteSox2023