Crochet, Sale, Lopez, Cease in Cy Young races

caulfield12

18 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Remember when the Sox refused to give Rodon a qualifying offer? That was awesome.

They might have accidentally paid a top of the rotation pitcher $18M while he played for a contract.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Remember when the Sox refused to give Rodon a qualifying offer? That was awesome.

The worst part of course was spinning Kimbrel's parallel QO as a victory somehow, which led to Pollock, which then of course led to the Benintendi signing and therefore throwing roughly $90 million combined into the wind.

If the minor leagues could simply have produced a measly corner outfielder...no need to force a deal with AB or add one more year than even the Yankees were willing to go.

25 minutes ago, Quin said:

33919d2b21fcc5552200b5a0b6f750bd37e0cadf

Unless I have an untimely death, I plan on my fandom outlasting JR's ownership and Getz's employment.

Unfortunately Jerry has taken on more of a character of one of the Robes from Inside Job and is going to run the world forever.

10 hours ago, Rusty said:

It would be crazy if…they were all on one team.  Imagine how awesome that team would be.  It almost certainly wouldn’t break the league record for most losses in a season

The team would still have to actually score some runs, and that has been somewhat difficult for them this season!