9/8- Sox at Sawks, 12:35

flavum

• Quin pinned this topic

Say what you will about redneck music. I contend this s%*# will sound good to any man after the better part of a dozen natural lights and a pint of peppermint schnapps. I thought I’d leave it for anyone watching the sox to enjoy:

• Fire 1

Damn I keep looking at the standings and say to myself how can an MLB team be this bad then I come to me senses, this is a minor league team put together by a idiot for a GM who was hired by the worst owner in Professional Sports.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

I am pulling for 39-123 so there is no debate over who was worse.  It worries me that they may win this game.

7-2, even these guys would struggle to lose a 5 run lead with a half inning remaining, but you never know lol

27 minutes ago, T R U said:

Football is back, who gives a f*** about these losers anymore. 

Defense was incredible in the second half. Caleb looked....whatever, it's his first game. I thought Benetti was commentating this game then I realized it was Amin. I always confuse the two. They don't even sound alike, I just think they're both shills. 

ez win today for the Sox. the sort of win that strikes fear in the heart of Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees. Pulling a game out late....do we think we've finally turned the corner? have Grady'z Boyz been mathematically eliminated from the postseason?

2 hours ago, nrockway said:

Defense was incredible in the second half. Caleb looked....whatever, it's his first game. I thought Benetti was commentating this game then I realized it was Amin. I always confuse the two. They don't even sound alike, I just think they're both shills. 

ez win today for the Sox. the sort of win that strikes fear in the heart of Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees. Pulling a game out late....do we think we've finally turned the corner? have Grady'z Boyz been mathematically eliminated from the postseason?

Buddy I’m a Dolphins fan, f*** them Bears. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, nrockway said:

Funny thing is Amin was runner up to Jason for the Sox PBP job way back when.

8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Funny thing is Amin was runner up to Jason for the Sox PBP job way back when.

Jerry could have his two in-house play-by-play broadcasters all-over national airwaves, but no, we get Schriffen instead.