9/9- Sox vs Guardians, 6:40

flavum

3 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Odd you don't watch the White Sox at all.

I said all along I wasn't paying for mlb.com this year. My first year without it. And I made the right call. I'm pretty sure I predicted 40 wins for this team, maybe even in the 30s if we could find the thread. Why the heck may I ask you would I watch this crap at 95 bucks a year? I made the correct call. I've made no secret of the fact I only watch the free game summaries oddly enough on mlb.com. Free. They generally account for every run in the game as well as pitching performance.

Edited by greg775

3 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Odd you don't watch the White Sox at all. ..

A cynic would suggest you are going back to the sad days when you despised greg and fought me on here a lot and u could be accused of baiting me so to speak. Oddly enough the Sox had decent records those years.

Edited by greg775

6 hours ago, greg775 said:

A cynic would suggest you are going back to the sad days when you despised greg and fought me on here a lot and u could be accused of baiting me so to speak. Oddly enough the Sox had decent records those years.

Greg, are you calling yourself a cynic?

I'm digging the third person reference to what I still believe is your puppet. :whichway

5 hours ago, Texsox said:

Greg, are you calling yourself a cynic?

I'm digging the third person reference to what I still believe is your puppet. :whichway

I like the word 'dig' as a verb. As well as the participle 'digging'

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, greg775 said:

A cub fan trolling Soxtalk would also suggest the same.

14 hours ago, TaylorStSox said:

Reylo was a stud his last 3 years with the Sox. Plenty of reasons to hate the Sox without saying stupid s%*#.

A stud middle reliever when he had ace potential that was largely untapped for seven years, whereas an actual quality organization magically converted him overnight

Edited by 46DidIt

And he wasn’t exactly a stud last year until upon leaving the sox, either. In fact I recall him being quite shitty the first couple months of the season, which seemed largely attributable to horrible pitch calling

Edited by 46DidIt
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

A cub fan trolling Soxtalk would also suggest the same.

Yeah I like to waste 20 years of my life on a Sox message board cause I worship the Cubs. You appear to be trying to bait me into getting mad and possibly banned again. You act like I should be watching 9 innings of Sox baseball per night. Are you one of the 1 percent of Chicago natives watching games? Would a Cub fan know who Bill Nahorodny is? Or Joel Horlen? Or Cisco Carlos or Luis Alvarado? Or Alan Bannister? Or Dwyane Wise? Yeah I'm a huge Cub fan. I should play along and look up some Cub stats. What is your motivation to question greg's fandom suddenly? You are certifiably different.

• Paper Bag 1

55 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Yeah I like to waste 20 years of my life on a Sox message board cause I worship the Cubs. You appear to be trying to bait me into getting mad and possibly banned again. You act like I should be watching 9 innings of Sox baseball per night. Are you one of the 1 percent of Chicago natives watching games? Would a Cub fan know who Bill Nahorodny is? Or Joel Horlen? Or Cisco Carlos or Luis Alvarado? Or Alan Bannister? Or Dwyane Wise? Yeah I'm a huge Cub fan. I should play along and look up some Cub stats. What is your motivation to question greg's fandom suddenly? You are certifiably different.

You seem to know a lot more about the Cubs too, plus a little defensive.   

I don’t know what other people think and I have never been a big Len Kasper fan because I think his voice sounds too much like Kermit the Frog but he is better than Schriffen.  It also seems like The Legend actually respects him more than Schriffen.  Stone actually responds to Kasper quickly and they just sound better as a tandem together.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

You seem to know a lot more about the Cubs too, plus a little defensive.   

Like the old days when some of you ripped me on here a lot, you win. I acknowledge I'm a huge Cub fan and an even bigger Royals fan. I have always despised the Sox and have no history with them. Peace out (my last post on the matter).

6 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I don’t know what other people think and I have never been a big Len Kasper fan because I think his voice sounds too much like Kermit the Frog but he is better than Schriffen.  It also seems like The Legend actually respects him more than Schriffen.  Stone actually responds to Kasper quickly and they just sound better as a tandem together.

I think Kasper is really good, it's just that voice. But I've been in the car a couple times and caught some innings on Sirius and Kasper and DJ are really a delight to listen to. I could get used to the voice. But I'll say this: Kasper handles the Sox ineptness well. He tells it like it is without belaboring the Sox horribleness. DJ is wonderful. The two as a team: B-plus, only cause of Len's voice. I could go A-. TV broadcast: Stone A; new guy D. So they get a C.

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I think Kasper is really good, it's just that voice. But I've been in the car a couple times and caught some innings on Sirius and Kasper and DJ are really a delight to listen to. I could get used to the voice. But I'll say this: Kasper handles the Sox ineptness well. He tells it like it is without belaboring the Sox horribleness. DJ is wonderful. The two as a team: B-plus, only cause of Len's voice. I could go A-. TV broadcast: Stone A; new guy D. So they get a C.

I would give Stone Pony a lower score just because he has become a cranky old curmudgeon and he seems to want to troll his partner more than do his job.  I realize that’s part of his schtick but it’s lame at this point.

• Like 1