9/14 game thread

This may be wishful thinking by me, but Benintendi has actually been decent at the plate in the 2nd half. Maybe his contract will be tradeable with a good first half next year. 

Sixteen hits? Robert 3 hits? Sheets his 9th homer? What's going on? Sox actually gave the fans a good offensive game tonight. Can't wait for the final 2 week domination and the Sox management saying all is well for 2025.

53 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

I’m pulling for 5-8, leave no debate about the 1961 Mets.

I picked them to go 39-123 a few months back, but yeah 37-38 wins is about their absolute limit

nobody talking about how they're way worse with Grady Sizemore and the new coaches than they were with Grifol either

• Like 1

9 hours ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

That’s an all time stupid send by the third base coach even with Benintendi throwing.  Going to have bases loaded and nobody out with game tied with a slow rubber?  Why on earth is he not being held.

DeLoach made the throw, and it was a lousy throw. Almost air mailed the catcher. It's a normal throw for an outfielder, and he is in the majors and doesn't know how.  High school kids can make that throw. I just don't get it.  If I'm the manager I make him stay out there after the game and practice throwing home, with the whole team watching,