CHSN to be available on antenna in Chicago

Heads22

7 hours ago, soulfly said:

People on that retro game life.  Tube tvs for life.

Hmm.  I have one of those shitty Samsung "smart" remotes that doesn't have a number pad.  Smart tv with a dumb ass remote.  I'll have to see if there is a way to still manually add a channel instead of trying to scan for it.  Though usually if it's something that has a good enough signal, scanning picks it up.

It's been a few years but I found a third party app for my phone that have me that functionality. 

5 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

They need to fix  the audio on their studio,shows. All of them echo, and it sounds like their mics are poorly positioned.

Generally speaking echo isn’t mic placement. It’s usually either echo in the studio or speakers in the studio. Essentially the playback is getting into their mics. Has to do with the physical studio space. Hopefully, they’ll spend the money to get a sound engineer in there.

44 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Generally speaking echo isn’t mic placement. It’s usually either echo in the studio or speakers in the studio. Essentially the playback is getting into their mics. Has to do with the physical studio space. Hopefully, they’ll spend the money to get a sound engineer in there.

50 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

They need to fix  the audio on their studio,shows. All of them echo, and it sounds like their mics are poorly positioned.

Sounds to me like they're broadcasting in fucking mono audio. Lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

This guy has been spamming posts for weeks now  and has no idea what he's talking about. And then when you call him out, he blocks you do you can no longer respond so I guess I have to respond here.

"I've learned more than I ever possibly wanted to know about this, and I've drawn conclusions from it."

Well at least he now admits he knew nothing to start and is merely pretending to be some expert here.

"All previous things I've posted are no longer true and/or valid"

Lol I wonder why.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

28 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

This guy has been spamming posts for weeks now  and has no idea what he's talking about. And then when you call him out, he blocks you do you can no longer respond so I guess I have to respond here.

"I've learned more than I ever possibly wanted to know about this, and I've drawn conclusions from it."

Well at least he now admits he knew nothing to start and is merely pretending to be some expert here.

"All previous things I've posted are no longer true and/or valid"

Lol I wonder why.

Lmao I love your angle that everything is fine and everyone is stupid.  Just makes this clusterfuck so fun to read through 

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Lmao I love your angle that everything is fine and everyone is stupid.  Just makes this clusterfuck so fun to read through 

As opposed to the app will cost $15-$20. Source: it was revealed to me in a dream. Why give this attention? He's continually just making stuff up and has banned any and all dissent to make it look better. 

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

28 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Why are you worried about it, you got your antenna lmao

You're darn right. The demand to pay for a free product is an interesting social experiment to say the least. I wouldn't mind a non-blacked out app, though. I'm thinking that's not a possibility.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood
  • Like 1