Sox @SD game thread

southsider2k5

I still would keep Crochet but he's going to bring a haul. I bet u could get two top prospects for him and two others. Or in the Sox case two top prospects and cash. I'd still keep him cause I'm against trading stars amid a tank job.

3 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

He’s not the star we thought he’d be 

How could he have one homers in 44 games? He ain't lifting and pulling it right. BTW I didn't like his last at bat. He had weird body language and balance. Sox have been free game of the day a lot lately.

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I still would keep Crochet but he's going to bring a haul. I bet u could get two top prospects for him and two others. Or in the Sox case two top prospects and cash. I'd still keep him cause I'm against trading stars amid a tank job.

Why would you keep him when they have no shot of winning the next few years?

27 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Crochet fought the good fight at least.

Dominant performance.

AL WC race ending like 2008.

But I was told Crochet wouldn’t have helped a playoff team in a couple weeks and that he’s been bad since the trade deadline anyways. 4 innings, 1 hit, 8 strikeouts against one of the best hitting playoff teams in late September seems pretty good. I wonder how well he would do if he wasn’t tired and fading.

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Lots of pressure for a team that hasn't clinched a post season spot playing the Sox.

You have to sweep these type of teams especially this team.

Braves' loss almost makes it impossible but this is second traumatic game for Suarez against AL Central.

Padres win these games 85% of the time this season, though.