Bracket for hottest chick?

whitesoxfan99

Ok, you know how ESPN has their sporst brackets for things like ugliest uniforms and hottest female athlete. I thought it would be kinda fun to do the same thing but with women celebrities. I want to see if there is interest and take nominees for the tournament here. I was thinking a singer bracket, model bracket, foreign bracket, and actress bracket each with 8 or 16 women in each depending on how many people get nominated. And it would work just like ESPN's poll does. I would have no problem setting it up if you guys want to do it.

Ok, you know how ESPN has their sporst brackets for things like ugliest uniforms and hottest female athlete.  I thought it would be kinda fun to do the same thing but with women celebrities.  I want to see if there is interest and take nominees for the tournament here.  I was thinking a singer bracket, model bracket, foreign bracket, and actress bracket each with 8 or 16 women in each depending on how many people get nominated.  And it would work just like ESPN's poll does.  I would have no problem setting it up if you guys want to do it.

If you could make a bracket, I think everyone will enjoy that...

I have the first two brackets setup. The next two will be models, Josie Maran, Laetitia Casta etc. and just a miscellaneous group that will contain all varieties of women that I didn't include in the first three brackets. DISCLAIMER- I know there are many gorgeous women I will forget but it is impossible to fit them all into a 64 person bracket. I will keep track of the results and will post polls that will consist of two women with their pictures, and I will try to be fair with the pictures so that those don't sway the vote. It wil follow the same pattern as the NCAA tournament. Winner 1 vs. 16 faces winner of 8 vs. 9 and so on.

Actress Bracket

1. Jessica Alba

16. Rachel Leigh Cook

8. Catherine Bell

9. Natalie Portman

12. Katie Holmes

5. Jessica Biel

13. Kirsten Dunst

4. Jennifer Love Hewitt

2. Kristin Kreuk

15. Sarah Michelle Gellar

7. Jennifer Garner

10 Keira Knightly

11. Elisha Dushku

6. Alyssa Milano

14. Amanda Bynes

3. Elisha Cuthbert

I have the first two brackets setup.  The next two will be models, Josie Maran, Laetitia Casta etc. and just a miscellaneous group that will contain all varieties of women that I didn't include in the first three brackets. DISCLAIMER- I know there are many gorgeous women I will forget but it is impossible to fit them all into a 64 person bracket.  I will keep track of the results and will post polls that will consist of two women with their pictures, and I will try to be fair with the pictures so that those don't sway the vote.  It wil follow the same pattern as the NCAA tournament.  Winner 1 vs. 16 faces winner of 8 vs. 9 and so on.

Actress Bracket

1. Jessica Alba

16. Rachel Leigh Cook

8. Catherine Bell

9. Natalie Portman

12. Katie Holmes

5. Jessica Biel

13. Kirsten Dunst

4. Jennifer Love Hewitt

2. Kristin Kreuk

15. Sarah Michelle Gellar

7. Jennifer Garner

10 Keira Knightly

11. Elisha Dushku

6. Alyssa Milano

14. Amanda Bynes

3. Elisha Cuthbert

WHAT??? no miss sox4life???

fine, down goes her picture....

Singer Bracket

1. Britney Spears

16. Paulina Rubio

8. Rachel Stevens

9. Holly Valance

4. Alizee

13. Jewel

5. Shakira

12. Kylie Minogue

2. Jessica Simpson

15. Shania Twain

7. Christina Aguilera

10. Beyonce Knowles

3. Mandy Moore

14. Avril Lavigne

6. Jennifer Lopez

11. Willa Ford

So how do we vote for this?

I'm hoping there was a way to do multiple polls under the same topic. If not, it will be a pain for a couple rounds but I can post each matchup individually and voting will last one day.

Model Bracket- this was a pain in the ass to try to seed properly, and I still don't think I did a very good job

1. Josie Maran

16. Michelle Behennah

8. Kate Moss

9. James King

12. Heidi Klum

5. Ali Landry

13. Amy Weber

4. Vida Guerra

2. Laetitia Casta

15. Christy Turlington

7. Daniela Pestova

10. Gisele Bundchen

6. Jaime Pressly

11. Adriana Lima

3. Estella Warren

14. Veronica Varekova

EDIT: I just noticed that you can attach added polls so I will have all of the first round matchups under the same topic.