Happy (possible) 121 Day...How are you celebrating?

RibbieRubarb

16 minutes ago, nrockway said:

thought about attending, I'm thinking that rain will make the (correct) decision for me. A double header tomorrow would be a truly horrific experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

The only positive about attending is you don't have to listen to Schriffen make the Sox out to be the 1927 Yankees.

4 hours ago, RibbieRubarb said:

Are they sending JR's dusty checkbook or TLR's pillow to the Hall of Fame to commemorate the occasion?

I’ve heard that the blown out tire from Tony’s DUI and his blown out uniform pants from when he s%*# himself in the dugout are already at a storage facility in Cooperstown.

37 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

Which will lead into the "best shape of their lives" story-line in the Spring

I personally can’t wait to hear about all the defensive work that Sheets puts in this offseason before they pencil him in at RF next season.

2 hours ago, joejoesox said:

apparently Pat Listach says that Colas has had a knee injury all year (just heard this from the latest futuresox podcast)

At least that would be a reason he was never called up.   But why he would be playing on the injury and that it was never announced makes this sound a bit fishy.

• Like 1