9/26 Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 1:10PM - final home game

DoUEvenShift

5 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I wonder if Schriffen is not back.  I can not possibly see Stone wanting to work with him but who knows. 

From what I heard from both of them during the announcement was that Schriffen will be back and they look forward to working together again.

It’s crazy looking at some of the stats for these guys.  Robinson has to be one of the worst Sox players in history.   Also, the trio of players that Getz traded for in Vargas, Fletcher and Deloach has been a disaster.  I still can’t believe Robert lost all his power.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s crazy looking at some of the stats for these guys.  Robinson has to be one of the worst Sox players in history.   Also, the trio of players that Getz traded for in Vargas, Fletcher and Deloach has been a disaster.  I still can’t believe Robert lost all his power.

I've heard from very smart people that they'll look pretty good in training camp.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

Remember when Getz made a somewhat big deal about retaining him?  🤣

2 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Fucking Angels. You had one job.

The career minor leaguer that they decided was going to start the rest of this season for some reason lost then game 1 and is the reason the Sox scored all 4 runs this inning. Routine double play ball he turns into 1st and 2nd nobody out. 

4 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

If their current roster was the roster during the full season, they would be challenging the White Sox for worst record of all time I feel.

It really would.  Their pitching staff is a total disaster and while they have a couple respectable position players the lineup is still trash and guys like López and Drury are even worse than the bums the Sox have been playing.  

White Sox players and Sizemore simply decided to not let the record be broken to jeers at home against them.

First five game winning streak at home in two years, potentially.

Mini version of Major League 3 heading into weekend.  Winning to spite fans, GM, owner, Grifol.  Haters, lol.

Skubal now likely scratched for Detroit Sunday…and why oh why didn’t we draft five tooler Riley Greene???

6-0 lead.  Crazy.