9/27 Sox @ Detroit 5:40PM

DoUEvenShift

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

In AAA, I liked DeLoach more than Fletcher. I'm starting to feel that way in mlb. Fletcher is a very good defensive RF. Not sure that matters. DeLoach has a shot at being an average big leaguer. Neither are Jake McCarthy, but maybe DeLoach can be something?

Unfortunately, Fletcher isn’t Eaton.  He has zero pop and can’t hit.  Just a good glove.  He’s a fourth outfielder.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Unfortunately, Fletcher isn’t Eaton.  He has zero pop and can’t hit.  Just a good glove.  He’s a fourth outfielder.

That's the Getz plan with all players.  But defensively  Vargas falls short

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Whoever is managing the digital scoreboard is drunk or stoned.  Earlier, they said it was the end of the inning on that bad throw to first base.  Just now, they gave the Sox the run instead of the Tigers.

You really start to scrap the bottom of the barrel for operators once football starts. Especially on a network that will no longer exist in 4 days.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

it’s insane that Sheets is going to end this season with over 500 at bats. Absolutely no way should he be brought back.

Yes.  It’s absolutely f’ing disgusting.  The guy is DFA material and he has pretty much played a full season.

.660 OPS for a “lefty slugging” 1B/RF.

Embarrassing.

Getz is a turd.  💩 

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Crochet is just an absolute stud. Really going to suck watching another Sox ace go on to pitch for another team. I hate this organization. 

17.1 IP, 2 BB, 29 K in the month of September. I think that’s a pretty strong finish lol. I’m just happy his arm didn’t fall off like everyone was expecting.

• Like 3