9/27 Sox @ Detroit 5:40PM

DoUEvenShift

3 minutes ago, Green Line said:

You can go back into your troll hole now.  No need to continue pretending to be a fan

See, this is the s%*# that gets me.

Everyone here is a fan of this team. We wouldn't be here otherwise. The difference is that you'd rather watch them continue down this road because you think everyone is hunky fucking dory.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • Paper Bag 1

3 minutes ago, Green Line said:

You can go back into your troll hole now.  No need to continue pretending to be a fan

Setting this record is probably the best thing that could have happened to this team. Perhaps JR will die of embarrassment, and they can move on towards making this an actual Major League baseball team.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

146 far exceeded what anyone here thought he could do, including you

Who cares?  He will likely be traded.  Hopefully for better than what Cease and Fedde were traded for.

Just enjoy the HISTORY!!!

Edited by WhiteSox2023

4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Who cares?  He will likely be traded.  Hopefully for better than what Cease and Fedde were traded for.

Just enjoy the HISTORY!!!

You’re certainly excited about the record I can see but I could care less. 162 losses is the same to me as 70 losses if you’re still sitting at home in October.

• TLR 1