9/27 Sox @ Detroit 5:40PM

DoUEvenShift

6 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

If they’re going to miss the playoffs, I’d rather they be the worst team in the league each of the next several seasons.  2026 #1 pick here we come!

LOL baseball fans treating draft picks like it's the NFL. Look at the Sox previous picks.  It's like drafting Ryan Leaf an Rickey Williams over again.  Stud pitchers are nice but only good every 5th day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

How that work out this season? Lol. #10 pick here we come!

I'm actually not even sure they can pick #1 in 2026, either?

#10 and ~#40 in 2025 and #1 and ~#40 in 2026. Keep building..

Fangraphs already has the Sox as the #2 farm in MLB right now and there are additional reinforcements coming via the draft and trades the next few years. We’ll see where they’re at in 3 years. Tigers won 95 games 3 years after their 119 loss season. Anything is possible!

12 minutes ago, Quin said:

By the way, AJ Hinch. What a fucking manager.

We are definitely in the Bad Place. Gimme that alternate timeline where TLR never happened and Hinch guides this team to multiple AL Central titles and many deep playoff runs…

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

LOL baseball fans treating draft picks like it's the NFL. Look at the Sox previous picks.  It's like drafting Ryan Leaf an Rickey Williams over again.  Stud pitchers are nice but only good every 5th day.

Yes, guys like Harper, Cole, and Correa make a big difference.

18 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Would you feel better about 110 losses?

Nobody feels good about this season.  We are laughing at the absurdity and continued malpractice of the front office, don’t get it twisted that everyone here isn’t as good as a fan as you are

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Fangraphs already has the Sox as the #2 farm in MLB right now and there are additional reinforcements coming via the draft and trades the next few years. We’ll see where they’re at in 3 years. Tigers won 95 games 3 years after their 119 loss season. Anything is possible!

Not with Reinsdorf at the helm. We are looking at 100+ losses for AT LEAST the next three seasons.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

We are definitely in the Bad Place. Gimme that alternate timeline where TLR never happened and Hinch guides this team to multiple AL Central titles and many deep playoff runs…

I didn’t realize anyone was still under the delusion TLR was the problem.  The team cratered when he left.

• Haha 2
  • TLR 1

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

I didn’t realize anyone was still under the delusion TLR was the problem.  The team cratered when he left.

Because he still has influence in the organization. Also, the 2022 team underachieved under him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daa84 said:

Lot of people on social saying they are happy for Benetti. I Dunno man. I guess I get it but that’s def not how I feel. 

I don't even understand that sentiment to be honest. I wish him no ill will but I could give a rat's ass that the team he works for makes the playoffs.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Nobody feels good about this season.  We are laughing at the absurdity and continued malpractice of the front office, don’t get it twisted that everyone here isn’t as good as a fan as you are

I never said I felt “good” about this season but thanks for putting words in my mouth

22 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

We have Jerry and Getz, but keep that positivity.

19 minutes ago, Green Line said:

There have been multiple articles about how he was indeed an inflection point and continued to be an outsized influence.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Yes, guys like Harper, Cole, and Correa make a big difference.

It's the Sox we are tallking about.  Collins, Vaughn, Madrigal make a big difference.

You fail to see the root of the problem.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

25 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

People just want to hold on to those myths.  Sox aren't the only organization with those myths.

• Like 1