9/27 Sox @ Detroit 5:40PM

DoUEvenShift

7 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Crochet is just an absolute stud. Really going to suck watching another Sox ace go on to pitch for another team. I hate this organization. 

Just think you can watch the great Barons on MiLB for the next 5+ years.

3 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Shuster got the high strike call for ball 4 but then just threw one wide on the very next pitch anyways.

so sick of these fragile children who hit the jackpot and got to the big leagues because the white Sox have literally no other option, f*** outta here

5 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

so sick of these fragile children who hit the jackpot and got to the big leagues because the white Sox have literally no other option, f*** outta here

The Braves had him up last year. So looks like he "got to the big leagues" with a pretty good team. 

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Just what we need, him getting injured by an extra 1-2 IP of greed to avoid the all time loss record. 

If he's so fragile, shut him down. And, greed has nothing to do with it.

• Paper Bag 1

5 minutes ago, oldsox said:

If he's so fragile, shut him down. And, greed has nothing to do with it.

You're not going to like Schultz either then...

Keeping it close.  Bloop and a blast switches the pressure.

At least make Skubal have to go Sunday and mess up post season rotation.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

You're not going to like Schultz either then...

I don't understand this. They were both in similiar situations of throwing more innings than they ever have before. Both will throw more innings next year regardless of if Crochet is here or not.

3 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I don't understand this. They were both in similiar situations of throwing more innings than they ever have before. Both will throw more innings next year regardless of if Crochet is here or not.

I don't mean me...I mean fans who think pitchers are always babied or over protected when TOR arms are such highly valued assets in the game today.

Doing the same with Grant Taylor.

Edited by caulfield12

In AAA, I liked DeLoach more than Fletcher. I'm starting to feel that way in mlb. Fletcher is a very good defensive RF. Not sure that matters. DeLoach has a shot at being an average big leaguer. Neither are Jake McCarthy, but maybe DeLoach can be something?