9/27 Sox @ Detroit 5:40PM

DoUEvenShift

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

You’re certainly excited about the record I can see but I could care less. 162 losses is the same to me as 70 losses if you’re still sitting at home in October.

Okay, okay, I am still waiting for Thorpe to outpitch Cease.  Oh wait…

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

If you’re sitting at home in October what does it matter? The regular season is a failure.

This level of failure is significant because of the estimated climb back to a competitive team.  Come on now, it matters and you know it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

If you’re sitting at home in October what does it matter? The regular season is a failure.

Because your favorite team doesn’t hold the worst record in 124 years of modern baseball history

They will break it tomorrow, so it’s all time baseball history.

Record books, baby!

18 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Who cares?  He will likely be traded.  Hopefully for better than what Cease and Fedde were traded for.

Just enjoy the HISTORY!!!

I suggest Getz not doing anymore trading until there is better evaluation. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

He got hurt, I’m sure you’re happy about it too..

You missed the part where I don’t care.  No one will agree with you.  Cease is better until we see what Thorpe can do over a full season.  His lack of strikeouts are very concerning.

5 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Honestly, I was significantly more disappointed and frustrated with their 101 loss season last year even though this team will be ~20 losses worse. You’re free to have a different opinion.

So was I, because I had expectations and was optimistic.

After they hired Chris Getz, I had no expectations, and they still fell short.

3 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Imagine believing that it doesn't matter that your team just lost the most games in MLB history, because missing the playoffs is all the same. Come on.

If they’re going to miss the playoffs, I’d rather they be the worst team in the league each of the next several seasons.  2026 #1 pick here we come!

• TLR 1

you know when they made that lottery anti tanking rule, they were looking right at Jerry.  Sox are the only huge market team (LA, CHI, NY, TOR) that runs their s%*# like the local shoe cobbler down the fucking street

3 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

If they’re going to miss the playoffs, I’d rather they be the worst team in the league each of the next several seasons.  2026 #1 pick here we come!

How that work out this season? Lol. #10 pick here we come!

I'm actually not even sure they can pick #1 in 2026, either?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Quin said:

So was I, because I had expectations and was optimistic.

After they hired Chris Getz, I had no expectations, and they still fell short.

Exactly. It’s all about perspective. 2022 and 2023 seasons were so much worse for me as a fan than this season. I could care less about the record. 2022 they only lost 81 games and it was 10x worse than this season to me.

• TLR 1

I bet they challenge their record next year.

I think most fans have nothing against the players because they were never good at baseball.

We just want Jerry to feel the pain which probably wont happen. Cutting payroll for 2025 is an example of once again he's into never having a winning culture..  He's isn't alone in this.  Baseball has more than its share of bad ownership. 

• Like 2