Dear Sox fans

southsider2k5

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Comparing the billionaire owner and real estate magnate to a minimum wage employee of a corporate mega company is completely hilarious and delusional.  The latter is there because they likely can’t afford to put dinner on the table every night, the former is an ultra wealthy fan treating professional franchises like a hobby while continuously trying to extort taxpayers for his own personal and professional benefit.  

If you get off on elder abuse, that's on you. I'm gonna pass.

• TLR 1

2 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

If you get off on elder abuse, that's on you. I'm gonna pass.

This take doesn't make sense.  Either you are fit to run a billion dollar operation or you aren't.  If he isn't physically/mentally able to give a press conference, retire.

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

I honestly don’t understand why you are clearly more mad at this site for deciding that this and the last couple seasons results are unacceptable, than you are mad at Reinsdorf for being the puppet master of it all.

I still like baseball and this is a baseball site, so I frequent the board. I also don't let sports get me emotional. There's already 10 posters saying the exact same thing every single day. We don't need 11. Jerry's a terrible owner. No s%*#.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

I still like baseball and this is a baseball site, so I frequent the board. I also don't let sports get me emotional. There's already 10 posters saying the exact same thing every single day. We don't need 11. Jerry's a terrible owner. No s%*#.

If you claiming that the head of a billion dollar operation giving a press conference is "elder abuse" is you not being emotional, I would HATE to see you get emotional.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

If you claiming that the head of a billion dollar operation giving a press conference is "elder abuse" is you not being emotional, I would HATE to see you get emotional.

1 minute ago, bmags said:

I don't get emotional about sports like you losers. I get emotional about the tone on sports message boards.

Yep, I also like how he is one of the ten posters that he referenced telling all other Sox fans on this board how they should feel.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/30/sports/mets-clinch-playoff-spot-on-francisco-lindors-ninth-inning-home-run/
Watching Lindor and Steve Cohen celebrating together…it’s almost hilarious the Mets ever since the offseason went out of their way to say it was a retooling year while the White Sox didn’t even have the luxury of wasting a season.

Then for poor Guardians fans…you just never ever get to see a fair fight because of the economics of the sport, Jose Ramirez and Lindor vs. the world.

25 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

https://nypost.com/2024/09/30/sports/mets-clinch-playoff-spot-on-francisco-lindors-ninth-inning-home-run/
Watching Lindor and Steve Cohen celebrating together…it’s almost hilarious the Mets ever since the offseason went out of their way to say it was a retooling year while the White Sox didn’t even have the luxury of wasting a season.

Then for poor Guardians fans…you just never ever get to see a fair fight because of the economics of the sport, Jose Ramirez and Lindor vs. the world.

I can't imagine being a guardians fan seeing a white sox fan pity them

• Like 1