last game thread - Sox @ Tigers, 9/29

WestEddy

10 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

All the guys are tearing up on the post game show. I'm not crying you're crying. I hope the new network brings them back. I seriously think we have one of the best pre/post game shows in MLB. 

Agreed. Love how I could watch it at the end on the MLB app

13 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

All the guys are tearing up on the post game show. I'm not crying you're crying. I hope the new network brings them back. I seriously think we have one of the best pre/post game shows in MLB. 

They’re just sad they work for the White Sox instead of an actual major league team.

18 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

18 games?  11 percent of the season.  Pretty small sample size to judge them by and most of those wins were against the lowly Angels and A’s.

Dude, I'm guessing you have some issue where you can't tell if somebody is telling a joke, or just referencing something that everybody has made fun of (.490 baseball). You seem really angry that somebody is posting something you don't agree with 100%. Maybe you should calm down a little. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestEddy said:

Dude, I'm guessing you have some issue where you can't tell if somebody is telling a joke, or just referencing something that everybody has made fun of (.490 baseball). You seem really angry that somebody is posting something you don't agree with 100%. Maybe you should calm down a little. 

How was I angry in my post and how is someone supposed to know you are joking?  You just posted this in another thread:

“It's good thing they ended on a positive.”

14 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

How was I angry in my post and how is someone supposed to know you are joking?  You just posted this in another thread:

“It's good thing they ended on a positive.”

I don't know why you're angry in your post. Maybe talk to a professional about that. Maybe ask about being able to take cues from others, even online. 

Winning 5 of 6 is a positive. I wish they would have done it more. 

6 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I don't know why you're angry in your post. Maybe talk to a professional about that. Maybe ask about being able to take cues from others, even online. 

Winning 5 of 6 is a positive. I wish they would have done it more. 

I wasn’t angry.  You are somehow reading emotion in text that isn’t there.

I just wouldn’t put much stock in wins against a team almost as bad as the Sox and a team that just clinched and had zero reason to care. 

Edited by WhiteSox2023

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I wasn’t angry.  You are somehow reading emotion in text that isn’t there.

I just wouldn’t put much stock in wins against a team almost as bad as the Sox and a team that just clinched and had zero reason to care. 

Detroit was still playing for a higher seed. And certainly to keep a little momentum going into the playoffs. 

Almost as bad?!? You and others have made it your summer's work to drill into everybody's heads that the White Sox left spring training without a prayer for 63 wins. That's why nobody puts any stock in what the "I hate Chris Getz" guy posts multiple times a day across the entire site. 

32 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Detroit was still playing for a higher seed. And certainly to keep a little momentum going into the playoffs. 

Almost as bad?!? You and others have made it your summer's work to drill into everybody's heads that the White Sox left spring training without a prayer for 63 wins. That's why nobody puts any stock in what the "I hate Chris Getz" guy posts multiple times a day across the entire site. 

Yes, and everyone here buys into all of your posts right?

The Angels set their franchise record in losses this year.  They are a bad team.  I guess they didn’t set a record as awful as Getz did so I should have been more specific than “almost as bad”.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

14 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Yes, and everyone here buys into all of your posts right?

The Angels set their franchise record in losses this year.  They are a bad team.  I guess they didn’t set a record as awful as Getz did so I should have been more specific than “almost as bad”.

Yes, you should put more effort into "being more specific". LOL. That's a good goal.

8 hours ago, WestEddy said:

Not true.  I initially predicted 62 wins.

You predicted 68 wins in the same thread.  Getz just managed to do the unthinkable and put together a team far worse than anyone could have imagined, including you.

Edited by WhiteSox2023