• Team President Tony LaRussa
    • Soxfest minus all Q&As
    • Crochet traded for Jordan Walker
    • Which over the hill Utility player we block Ramos with
    • Jerry talking about a new Stadium funding request
    • Manager Tony LaRussa Part III
    • Add your own...

7 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

The constant stream of leaks about how great the offers are for Crochet and the moment they flip into "Well that was the best offer available", both of which somehow mean that Getz is doing a great job.

I am sad I missed this obviousness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm looking forward to buying into the hype of our MiLB teams. I'm going to bask in the feeling of it's going to get better. I'm going to believe the next manager is going to grow with the team. I'm too old to be pessimistic. Life is too precious. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I'm looking forward to buying into the hype of our MiLB teams. I'm going to bask in the feeling of it's going to get better. I'm going to believe the next manager is going to grow with the team. I'm too old to be pessimistic. Life is too precious. 

Keep Grady as bench coach. He has history with all these young guys. And bring in an outside, competent manager. Someone on the younger side. Completely restructure our scouting & analytic departments, fire anyone who sucks and modernize it all. Sign 1 decent IF guy, spend the rest on pitching. (with a couple premium bullpen arms) Give Crochet a competitive offer and if he makes a little extra demand, give in to it. No losing deals over peanuts like that Giolito bullshit. 

22 minutes ago, wegner said:

It won't be too long til we get the Spring Training stories of how "insert player here" is in the best shape of his life.

You know Scott Merkin has a bunch of folders on his desktop for each year of Spring Training and just randomly digs up an old article on this and replaces the old Sox player names with the new ones.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, wegner said:

It won't be too long til we get the Spring Training stories of how "insert player here" is in the best shape of his life.

I wonder if we will even notice that AI has been writing these for years for Bruce Levine?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I wonder if we will even notice that AI has been writing these for years for Bruce Levine?

It would have to be some intern using the AI for Levine.  Bruce probably thinks AI is just some computer-savvy guy named AL.

Edited by WhiteSox2023