for the girls sake

sox4lifeinPA

I am scoring. It is off my shot.

Is that what you call it And I promise thats the last time I make a sarcastic reference to wrestling.

In all seriousness, shows how much I know. So is it you that somehow has him in a lock or did you have him in a lock and the point ended so the two of you were getting back to position to have the next round and the pic just came out weird.

Sorry..I'm a complete goon when it comes to this.

Is that what you call it   And I promise thats the last time I make a sarcastic reference to wrestling. 

In all seriousness, shows how much I know.  So is it you that somehow has him in a lock or did you have him in a lock and the point ended so the two of you were getting back to position to have the next round and the pic just came out weird.

Sorry..I'm a complete goon when it comes to this.

If ya look, I am picking his left leg up. It takes him from his butt to his back, which is points in freestyle. He is in a very dangerous position, he does not have a thing (although it looks like he has a headlock). It is my move, and I end up on top. We had been on our feet IIRC. There used to be more pictures, but the site took most of them off so they had room for this winter.

If ya look, I am picking his left leg up. It takes him from his butt to his back, which is points in freestyle. He is in a very dangerous position, he does not have a thing (although it looks like he has a headlock). It is my move, and I end up on top. We had been on our feet IIRC. There used to be more pictures, but the site took most of them off so they had room for this winter.

Gotcha...so you were performing a counter to his headlock?

Gotcha...so you were performing a counter to his headlock?

No, Steve is in the midst of attempting to pick up his opp and lay him on his back, while the opp has Steve in that position to prevent it. Of course the goal for Steve is to get his opp shoulders down on the mat.