NFL playoff picks for the week

Cy Young Porzio

Well, since its Sunday morning we already know two of the winners but Ill make my predictions for today. Me and three of my friends put five bucks each in a pool and we each chose a team (this was one week ago so there were eight teams left, I chose the Raiders, they each chose the Bucs, Jets and 49ers). If one of the selected teams wins its chooser takes home all twenty bucks but if one of the noneselected teams wins everybody gets their money back. So two of us will be eliminated today. Im saying todays winners will be Oakland and SF.

I got to say, the Bucs play excellent. Gary may be laughing his ass off next week if the Bucs to do the Eagles and Mcnabb what they did to Garcia and the Niners.

Their offense was looking real good too. Of course its a whole new level when you do it against a real good defense like the Eagles in the real cold. Of course, the Bucs should be a good cold weather team. They are phyiscal, have a good defense and have strong running backs. Pittman is super buff and Alstott is super huge. You hit either of them and your hurting. Then you got John Lynch dropping his bomb hits on defense.