WEIRD thing you do

Be Good

WHATTA some weird things you do?

THE stuff the comes to mind right off the bat for me is:

-NO matter what have a paper towel in my pocket, I guess cause I make messes all the time, even when I wear Shorts or pants without pockets I still carry on on me

-PRETEND I have teretts-THIS is something I just started I guess because I know 2 people who I am close with that have teretts a security guard at my theater and my friend from school. I only do it infront of people I know not to random people

-MAKE weird noises while I am drinking anything on purpose for some reason

-HAVE to say later or cya later or im out or BE GOOD or bye or whatever to every person during the day

-SAY hello or whatever to everyone I see wether I know them or not

:begood sonny

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:  Uh-oh...BE GOOD and Jas are gonna be sluggin it out for Heather soon....Wait, I'll sell tickets for this battle royale!!!!

And Jas, Fast meaning strictly on the Board operations  :lol:

Now play nice boys and both of ya's BE GOOD ok. :lol:

--One weird thing I do is check my pockets upon leaving teh house for my car keys. I check like 3 or 4 times. Borderline OCD.

--Also, I NEVER let my car get below 1/4 tank of gas, I have a LARGE fear of running out of gas.

--I tend to Curse ALOT at other drivers here in SC, cuz NO ONE here can drive worth a damn. Heather made me feel a bit more at home in Chi-town :o

--I also obviously have a VERY hard time typing the word "THE"....as it often comes out as "TEH" for me. Hey, I never took typing classes.

Hmm Weird Thing I do,

I also refill my car when my petrol is above 1/4 left, force of habit I guess.

I always do a handbrake turn at the corner in front of my house.

I always seem to be picking at my fingernails, dunno why.

I neva drive without having my music on nearly full volume, I'm prob gonna go deaf soon.

--One weird thing I do is check my pockets upon leaving teh house for my car keys. I check like 3 or 4 times. Borderline OCD.

--Also, I NEVER let my car get below 1/4 tank of gas, I have a LARGE fear of running out of gas.

--I tend to Curse ALOT at other drivers here in SC, cuz NO ONE here can drive worth a damn. Heather made me feel a bit more at home in Chi-town  :o

--I also obviously have a VERY hard time typing the word "THE"....as it often comes out as "TEH" for me. Hey, I never took typing classes.

I check my pockets all the time cause I always lose stuff and I always let my bro's car go down to where the light comes on, even lower :o, Capn :nono I hardly ever curse only maybe when im drivin and its weird cause im around cursing all the time

:begood sons

Hmm Weird Thing I do,

I also refill my car when my petrol is above 1/4 left, force of habit I guess.

I always do a handbrake turn at the corner in front of my house.

I always seem to be picking at my fingernails, dunno why.

I neva drive without having my music on nearly full volume, I'm prob gonna go deaf soon.

SOMETIMES im the complete oppiosite as my as I like my classic rock and rap loud but theres time when the music is silent and sometimes it takes me a couple minn to relize, I always bite my fingernails for some reason I guess different then picking at them

BE GOOD dbaho son

SOMETIMES im the complete oppiosite as my as I like my classic rock and rap loud but theres time when the music is silent and sometimes it takes me a couple minn to relize, I always bite my fingernails for some reason I guess different then picking at them

BE GOOD dbaho son

U know I always try to BE GOOD. :D

When I'm doing homework...I always stumble onto Soxtalk and get detracted from what I was planning on doing.

I have this habit at laughing my absolute ass off when someone falls or gets hurt.  I know it sucks they get hurt, but I can't help but laugh.

:lol Jas come on ya know betta

I always seem to want to go bed at 12:30 but most of the time thats when im posting a Soxtalk so im up 2+ hours later everynight thanks to Soxtalk

THANK you very much Jas

The only wierd thing that I know I do (and get ragged on about it) is I tap my back foot when I wrestle. I don't realize I do it, people bring it up too. It is funny as hell watching tape and seeing it, it's like I have a tick or something. If I think about it when I am wrestling, I realize it sometimes. It isn't a bad thing, just comical.

After doing some math, I figured out that at you current rate of 11 ppd (post per day) it would take you 855 days to have 12,000 posts; which Jason has.  He would have to stop posting for the next 2.43 years for you just to catch up with him.

DONT worry flashy ill double my current rate and ill threat Jason to stop posting or im goin to take it out on Lee

DONT worry flashy ill double my current rate and ill threat Jason to stop posting or im goin to take it out on Lee

Good luck. The quickest way to double your ppd number is to post 2662 in 24 hours. You can do it......just post 1.8 times every minute for the entire day. :lolhitting.

For the love of god :begood