WEIRD thing you do

Be Good

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weirdest things I do is first of all I am always in a rush whenever I go somewhere, and the other one is I am very superstitious when it comes to sports. If the Sox lose a game, I have to wear a different hat the next day. If we go on a winning streak, I always listen or watch the next game the same way (listen on the radio, watch in on TV etc.)

I just remembered this one...

whenever I'm getting a lid for my drink at McDonald's or 7-11 or whereever, I always reach into the middle of the stack...as if someone f-ed around with the top bunch of lids...I'm just afraid someone like licked 'em or something crazy like that, and then put them back in the stack.

Weird thing-I can't sit still in class, I think my head shakes a little or a little muscle spasm...little nervous or what but I don't know...

My brother has muscle twitches in his face, near his eyes - I am not sure what causes them, but damn, they are annoying. I feel for him though because he doesn't even realize that he has the twitch.

whenever I'm getting a lid for my drink at McDonald's or 7-11 or whereever, I always reach into the middle of the stack...as if someone f-ed around with the top bunch of lids...I'm just afraid someone like licked 'em or something crazy like that, and then put them back in the stack.

I am guilty of this as well.

A couple things I notice about me. I have a wandering eye, and whenever I need to focus on something close to my face(like if I'm reading a book or typing stuff on the computer, etc), it wanders, and it pisses me off. Everyone thinks it's cool, but it starts pissin me off after a while, because I also see double when I do it.

Another thing is when I get really frustrated or really pissed off, I sometimes start talking in the 3rd person. I don't even notice it until I either think about it while I'm pissed or if I think about it after I'm pissed. I also talk to myself in the 3rd person when I bowl. But I think a lot of people do that, well, not talk to themself in the 3rd person when they bowl, but when they do something they enjoy doing, and they start messing up, they'll talk to themselves.

My brother has muscle twitches in his face, near his eyes - I am not sure what causes them, but damn, they are annoying.  I feel for him though because he doesn't even realize that he has the twitch.

YA I do that too, but on purpose

OHH fanof14, ya bro proably got teretts.. DOES he curse a lot as well like in the middle of sentences? I got a lot of expericne with that, I know at least 3 people with that, and im so used to being around them so I start to do it as well

OHH fanof14, ya bro proably got teretts..  DOES he curse a lot as well like in the middle of sentences?  I got a lot of expericne with that, I know at least 3 people with that, and im so used to being around them so I start to do it as well

I curse a lot in the middle of sentances, but that just comes from 5 years of working in the trading industry.

OHH fanof14, ya bro proably got teretts..  DOES he curse a lot as well like in the middle of sentences?  I got a lot of expericne with that, I know at least 3 people with that, and im so used to being around them so I start to do it as well

Nope, in fact he rarely if ever curses. he has problems with his eyes, I think it has more to do with that if anything.

Alright.. getting a little sick of you making fun of this VERY SERIOUS illness. Grow up, would ya?

And just because people swear in the middle of sentences does NOT mean they have Tourette Syndrome. :angry: Most likely they are just ignorant and can't utilize words over 4 letters long. Does that sound familiar to you as well.... ?

Alright.. getting a little sick of you making fun of this VERY SERIOUS illness. Grow up, would ya?

And just because people swear in the middle of sentences does NOT mean they have Tourette Syndrome.  :angry: Most likely they are just ignorant and can't utilize words over 4 letters long. Does that sound familiar to you as well.... ?

WHAT are you talking about im not making fun of it....... I have many friends with terrets and I do it to joke around im not trying to offend my friends in any way

-PRETEND I have teretts-THIS is something I just started I guess because I know 2 people who I am close with that have teretts a security guard at my theater and my friend from school. I only do it infront of people I know not to random people

This IS making fun of it, and it's stupid and ignorant... Par for the course though.

I dont consider it making fun, and neither do my co-workers or friends or teachers at school

You are an ignorant ass.

For your sake I hope you can continue to run fast enough so that karma doesn't catch up with you..

God help you when it does..