The Beast

Who were you born to?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were you born to?

• Biological Parents
    • I grew up with the phrase "Please sir I'd like some more"
    • Adopted
    • Abanded at birth on a doorstep on a rainy day, butt naked

Ross - beastlyordonez (have you considered the abbreviation for Beastly Ordonez is not pleasant?) - every time I talk to you trouble follows -

however - today I take the risk -

if no one else got the "please sir, I want some more" line, I did, and I am very impressed that somewhere you encountered literature and/or a great play and movie and remembered the line - and you use it very aptly here -

for everyone else it is from Oliver Twist, the book, or Oliver! the musical, and Oliver is in the orphanage and is underfed with all the other orphans and has the audacity to ask, after eating his meager meal, please sir, can I have some more? Instead of more food he gets tossed on the streets and the zaniness begins.

the first time I saw that play on stage was with Davy Jones - yes, the Davy Jones of the Monkees and this was preMonkees days - playing Artful Dodger.

Ross - beastlyordonez (have you considered the abbreviation for Beastly Ordonez is not pleasant?) - every time I talk to you trouble follows -

however - today I take the risk -

if no one else got the "please sir, I want some more" line, I did, and I am very impressed that somewhere you encountered literature and/or a great play and movie and remembered the line - and you use it very aptly here -

for everyone else it is from Oliver Twist, the book, or Oliver! the musical, and Oliver is in the orphanage and is underfed with all the other orphans and has the audacity to ask, after eating his meager meal, please sir, can I have some more?  Instead of more food he gets tossed on the streets and the zaniness begins.

the first time I saw that play on stage was with Davy Jones - yes, the Davy Jones of the Monkees and this was preMonkees days - playing Artful Dodger.

Oh, now I know why I never came across it.

Haven't got that far yet. Who knows when we will get there. We have some of the junior high kids come in and tutor us.  :lol:  :P  :lol:

I give ya props, that was a good one. :lolhitting

tell the jr high kids to read to you all from this

olivert_jpg.jpg

:lol:

you're a good sport - keep us posted on your varsity career -