Manhunt

DBAHO

The game is crazy. Most Violent I have ever seen. You can take a plastic bag, rap it around the "hunters" head, sufficate him, then break his neck. You can rip out guys eyes, use a nail gun, throw victims heads to attract attention to them, and there is one level where if you are seen, they kill a member of your family.

Im not even sure I feel right playing it, and kinda glad I didnt buy it, cause I whould feel weird owning it. lol. But I guess its a good game to experiement with for a while.

Haha I just bought it.

It's a kickass game, not just the graphics, but the gameplay as well. It makes you use your head. It's no cakewalk, that's for sure.

The game is supposed to be based around stealth.....though its hard to avoid killing someone. But yeah, its easily one of the most violent and twisted games I have ever played.

Only a matter of time before some feminist group complains about it or a kid blames it for something he did and all the debates about "violent video games influencing our children" reemerge.

The game is supposed to be based around stealth.....though its hard to avoid killing someone.  But yeah, its easily one of the most violent and twisted games I have ever played. 

Only a matter of time before some feminist group complains about it or a kid blames it for something he did and all the debates about "violent video games influencing our children" reemerge.

No doubt, dang moms.

Tony, I have just acquired the nail gun in the garbage dump, I was close to getting the electrical switch, but the guard killed me.

Well, I am a female and can't wait until Brian gets it for PS2 so I can give it a twirl. We looked at it the other day, but picked up a different game instead.

Let's see...I bought him Medal of Honor - the new PS2 game (the Pacific Fight). I got a kickass deal on Freedom Fighters - it was marked 39.99 and I got it for 19.99 - some unmarked sale or the guy thought I was cute - LOL! We have also bought Hidden and Dangerous 2, Call of Duty and MOH - Breakthrough. We want to get Max Payne 2 and Man Hunt for PS2 though (the other three mentioned are in PC format - I'd rather play on PS2 than computer myself).

I need to work on Fatal Frame...it's taken me awhile to figure that game out and of course when I did figure it out, we had to pack it away for remodeling.