Need Help BIG TIME

Be Good

EVERYTIME Im on the internet constlany this site comes up Almightysearch it happens a lot and especailly on soxtalk and my homepage everytime i shut off the comp it changes the homepage to Almightsearch when I have it set on yahoo, why is this happenin and more imporantly how do I stop it?

ITS almost like i cant even use the internet now cause its too ridcioulus with that dam almighty search page coming up every time, i posted this already and I think Kipwellsfan said I have spywaare and to download a program to stop it but I forgot where he said to get it

EVERYTIME Im on the internet constlany this site comes up Almightysearch it happens a lot and especailly on soxtalk and my homepage everytime i shut off the comp it changes the homepage to Almightsearch when I have it set on yahoo, why is this happenin and more imporantly how do I stop it?

ITS almost like i cant even use the internet now cause its too ridcioulus with that dam almighty search page coming up every time, i posted this already and I think Kipwellsfan said I have spywaare and to download a program to stop it but I forgot where he said to get it

Alright...first you're gonna want to download this..

http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?...n&page=download

that's spybot- search and destroy. SpyBot -- Search & Destroy (SpyBot-S&D) will find adware and spyware modules on your hard drive and remove them. When you run this program for the first time, you'll be shocked to discover how much spyware is on your hard drive. Detecting and removing spyware is only one of the many things this program can do for you. Here's what else it detects:

Key loggers

Some trojans

Internet dialers

Browser hijackers

Several other nasties you may have picked up in your travels through cyberspace

Just think of all the information this stuff's been gathering. Here's how to get rid of it:

Launch the program.

Click the Search & Destroy icon and Check for Problems. Spybot scours your system.

Peruse the list and uncheck anything you want to keep on your system. Entries in red are most dangerous.

Click "Fix Selected Problems."

Once these modules are removed the related programs could stop working. No worries. SpyBot-S&D lets you restore the programs to their original form with its Recovery tool. You can also use the new Exclude feature to exclude specific programs, files, and cookies from the watchful eye of Spybot. It's great if you have spyware you need to keep in order to use a program, as is the case with KaZaA.

after that, dowload this...

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

Ad-aware...it removes ads also, some mstuff spybot didn't and whatnot

and after that..download this

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

it prevents spyware from even being installed in the first place

and the most important thing you should do is keep them UPDATED WEEKLY...if you have any Q's about them, just ask....

and also i hope you have a anti-virus..but I'm sure you do