Arrest warrant issued for Michael Jackson

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy freaking admitted that he sleeps with boys.  He's like there is nothing wrong with it...its just one of the most beautiful thigns you can do...share a bed with a kid. 

If he wasn't the famous guy he was he'd be doing a life sentence right now. It really stinks how people like that can buy their way out of trouble.

If he wasn't the famous guy he was he'd be doing a life sentence right now.  It really stinks how people like that can buy their way out of trouble.

He doesnt have enought money to buy his way out of trouble. But there could be a case made to keep him in jail for life......he could be a danger to young kids throughout his life

He doesnt have enought money to buy his way out of trouble.  But there could be a case made to keep him in jail for life......he could be a danger to young kids throughout his life unless he is locked up.

He did it once, why not again?

Maybe he is still making albums so he can finance his pedophilic urges.

He did it once, why not again?

Maybe he is still making albums so he can finance his pedophilic urges.

He's practically broke. Couple months ago there was talk of him nearing bankruptcy though I haven't heard anyting since. Jackson might be living off royalties from his previous albums right now. The 6 million or so he threw at the kids he molested in the 90s wouldnt be so easy to come up with now.

He did make an album recently Nuke.......and it f***ing bombed. Even went as far to call the president of Sony a racist for not promoting it.

Any word on whether he came up with it or not?

$3 MIL means you only have to post $300,000.... He made that yesterday with the release of his album... Not to mention the royalties from those beatles songs.... yep they became public domain, sold to the highest bidder, micheal outbid paul McCartney for em..

He's practically broke.  Couple months ago there was talk of him nearing bankruptcy though I haven't heard anyting since.  Jackson might be living off royalties from his previous albums right now.  The 6 million or so he threw at the kids he molested in the 90s wouldnt be so easy to come up with now.

He did make an album recently Nuke.......and it f***ing bombed.  Even went as far to call the president of Sony a racist for not promoting it.

$6 million.. try $20+ million

His net worth is still listed at $350 million.

He will never, ever, have to file bankruptcy.

Also, IIRC about his feud with Tommy Matolla (sp?) it was because he wanted out of his contract BEFORE the release of that CD. He wanted to release it under Quincy Jones label and Sony wouldn't let him out of the contract.

Tommy Matola is an idiot... want proof?  He married Mariah Carey

No kidding. She's one nasty b****. Now, there's nothing wrong with being a b**** (as I like to say when I get called a b**** - b**** not name, b**** job), but she's not even good at being a b****. :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

His net worth is still listed at $350 million.

He will never, ever, have to file bankruptcy.

Based on the 25 mil he paid the last kid to shut up I figure he can molest 14 more little boys before he runs out of money. Maybe a few more if those suckers keep buying his album.

Please put this guy in the looney bin before he does anymore damage.

No kidding.  She's one nasty b****.  Now, there's nothing wrong with being a b**** (as I like to say when I get called a b**** - b**** not name, b**** job), but she's not even good at being a b****. :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

They've obviously since split up.... I'm sure she wouldn't have a carrer if it wasn't for Tommy Matola... I just question wheather she went crazy before or after they were splitsville. i guess the former.

They've obviously since split up.... I'm sure she wouldn't have a carrer if it wasn't for Tommy Matola... I just question wheather she went crazy before or after they were splitsville. i guess the former.

I knew they divorced. I don't think she ever went crazy for real. I think she did it for publicity when her crappy movie came out.

It seems his accuser was given wine and sleeping pills...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103557,00.html

:o  :puke

That poor kid. Recovers from cancer and then this happens. Although I still wonder what the hell the parents were thinking, I don't care what Jackson bought/paid for, I still wouldn't leave a kid alone with him for a nanosecond.

not that I'm defending Jack-off, but this smells of bull s*** to me...

"At some point last spring, the boy's schoolmates — apparently aware of his relationship with Jackson — began taunting him in public. In one case, an incident of harassment is said to have occurred at a gas station, prompting the boy’s mother to seek legal advice."

ok, so here's this kid who's dying of cancer and he wants to meet michael jackson through the make a wish thing. Jackson's a kid lover...and I mean LOVER...so he's like great, lets do this. Jackson likes the kid and has plenty of money so he lavishes the kid's family and pays for his medical bills. alledgedly after that is when the s*** goes down.

so, jumping forward in time, this kid lives and is known by the kids at school as the "Michael Jackson touched my life (and maybe more)" kid. Jackson has a history of alledgedly molestations, true or untrue. So kids being the f***ing rotten bastards they are mock this kid until he freakin' believes or in this case his mom hears this mockery and assumes something is up.

once again, it could have happened, but it's unfair to say unless there's proof. This smells like bad crap to me....

$ $

>

\__/

if you know what I mean....