Arrest warrant issued for Michael Jackson

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only thoughts are that this is a criminal case, not a civil case, nor has there been a civil case filed. Warrants aren't given without some form of proof or another, which isn't to say he did it, but the cops have something or it wouldn't have gotten this far.

My only thoughts are that this is a criminal case, not a civil case, nor has there been a civil case filed.  Warrants aren't given without some form of proof or another, which isn't to say he did it, but the cops have something or it wouldn't have gotten this far.

Thank you. This "it's a set up" talk is bulls***. Several counts.. SEVERAL. And then a warrant issued with bail @ $3 million...? They've got something.

And this is normal, right?

“He bought them passports and planned to ship them off to somewhere in South America,”

And it appears to have been AFTER he improved that something happened..

"When the boy’s condition improved, according to a family friend, Jackson brought him to his Neverland Valley Ranch."

My question there is WHY did Jackson invite them to live there AFTER the kid was better?

And my next question is.. is this the same kid that was on that interview a few months ago..? The one that was pretty much super glued to Jackson's hip..?

Thank you. This "it's a set up" talk is bulls***. Several counts.. SEVERAL. And then a warrant issued with bail @ $3 million...? They've got something.

And this is normal, right?

“He bought them passports and planned to ship them off to somewhere in South America,”

And it appears to have been AFTER he improved that something happened..

"When the boy’s condition improved, according to a family friend, Jackson brought him to his Neverland Valley Ranch."

My question there is WHY did Jackson invite them to live there AFTER the kid was better?

And my next question is.. is this the same kid that was on that interview a few months ago..? The one that was pretty much super glued to Jackson's hip..?

I want to know why DCFS (or whatever it's called in his neck of the world) isn't there to take the kids away or at least to temporary protective custody (or have they and I missed it)?

I want to know why DCFS (or whatever it's called in his neck of the world) isn't there to take the kids away or at least to temporary protective custody (or have they and I missed it)?

No idea. They should have taken them away long ago, IMO.

If there's no reason to believe his own kids are given poor treatment of there's been abuse then nobody would of thought to investigate anything.  He might not even take care of his own kids.

So..? I still think they should have been taken away long ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel terribly for the child. Either he was molested or he is being used by his parents to make money and/or as a pawn in a custody case.

In either situation, his kidneys are shutting down and it doesn't look good for him. His parents should be more worried about making him comforatble and giving him strength to fight for his life.

I feel terribly for the child.  Either he was molested or he is being used by his parents to make money and/or as a pawn in a custody case. 

In either situation, his kidneys are shutting down and it doesn't look good for him.  His parents should be more worried about making him comforatble and giving him strength to fight for his life.

For the kind of dough they were hoping to get, you could have yourself a complete set of 'tots later on, after the kid croaks of a broken heart.

If Rosie's hypothesis is correct, the kid was a dirty liar before this mess even began.