8-10 AM

sox4lifeinPA

Too bad PA, all the usual amount of work performed, but now only getting paid for 1/2 a day.

Are you heading over to Breaker Street in Houston to hustle some out of towners?

I work on saturday.....BOOOOOOOOO

HOWEVER!

I'm going to see SPIRITUALIZED tonight in Austin.

GOOD...FREAKIN'...TIMES

So, if 8-10 constitutes a HALF day, you only work 4 hours on your typical FULL day?  I'd hate that job if it payed me wage and the wage wasn't the greatest!

I'm kinda salaried...

ok, so it's a quarter time day, but I work a half day on saturday and normally pick up the remaining quarter day during the week..

thank you miss sassy pants for making me explain ;)

I hate my job, because I hate people who can't balance their check book and when THEY make a mistake its MY fault... :fyou

I'm kinda salaried...

ok, so it's a quarter time day, but I work a half day on saturday and normally pick up the remaining quarter day during the week..

thank you miss sassy pants for making me explain ;)

I hate my job, because I hate people who can't balance their check book and when THEY make a mistake its MY fault... :fyou

Its your fault you can't count my pennies right :angry:

Even though I've just finished school, I mite be startin a new job next week where my sister's workin at a Stockbroker for 3 days a week which is pretty cool. If I get 2 hour work days like sox4lifepa, even betta :lol: . Gotta say southsider2k4 that's a pretty cool siggy u got there. :headbang