Britney to appear in Playboy?

southsider2k5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she does this then you can officially add her name to the list of washed up singers looking for one last media score before fading away.

She won't do it... not yet at least... look how much we are talking about it already...she hasn't even posed yet... her camp is very media savvy, I'm sure the only reason this even go leaked was to get some more fre PUB for her crappy album.

She won't do it... not yet at least... look how much we are talking about it already...she hasn't even posed yet... her camp is very media savvy, I'm sure the only reason this even go leaked was to get some more fre PUB for her crappy album.

She WILL do it, because she has absolutely no self-respect and is absolutely WORTHLESS to the REAL society! She's only gonna do this to get the "ohhhs!" and "Ahhhs!" from guys, because there isn't one classy thing she can do to gain TRUE respect, since she is such a ditz and probably has an IQ of ZERO, so she is hungry enough to accept FAKE respect!!!!

Britney Spears may rot in hell, for all I care!!!

She WILL do it, because she has absolutely no self-respect and is absolutely WORTHLESS to the REAL society!  She's only gonna do this to get the "ohhhs!" and "Ahhhs!" from guys, because there isn't one classy thing she can do, since she is such a ditz and probably has an IQ of ZERO!!!!

Nothing more needs to be added to that one. You've hit the nail on the head.

She WILL do it, because she has absolutely no self-respect and is absolutely WORTHLESS to the REAL society!  She's only gonna do this to get the "ohhhs!" and "Ahhhs!" from guys, because there isn't one classy thing she can do, since she is such a ditz and probably has an IQ of ZERO!!!!

So true. Hell, all men have to do is go to one of her concerts, it's not like she leaves much to the imagination. For an example, see a thread at WSI's parking lot about her. (I don't feel like bring the pic here, although I am sure it is somewhere in that behemoth of a thread in the photo album forum.)

She WILL do it, because she has absolutely no self-respect and is absolutely WORTHLESS to the REAL society!  She's only gonna do this to get the "ohhhs!" and "Ahhhs!" from guys, because there isn't one classy thing she can do to gain TRUE respect, since she is such a ditz and probably has an IQ of ZERO, so she is hungry enough to accept FAKE respect!!!!

I'm going to play devil's advocate on this one. I DO agree that see is a hemroid on the ass of the record industry. But she knows how to work the media. She know's the ILLUSION of he being naked is actually more enticing then the actually being naked part. She won't do it, not yet. Not until as NUKE said "she joins that long list of washed up singers".

FANOF14 -- It's that she does leave something to the imagination that leaves 'em wanting to see more. that "striptease" at the VMA's a few years back is a perfect example.... she gave the illusion that she was wearing nothing but a skinpy thong and bra, when in reality it was a much larger nude colored leotard... which on closer inspection was decidedly unsexy.

Well, um...Britney's hot.

She may be EXTERNALLY hot, but does she possess any INTERNAL beauty? Those who throw themselves around like Spears does obviously have ZERO internal beauty, or they wouldn't have to resort to reducing themselves to superficial qualities!

For the record, I simply cannot stand all these guys who simply accept a girl because "she's hot." Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't one's INTERNAL qualities WAY more telling of who the person really is than the EXTERNAL qualities? Tells you something about how LOW the standards of such guys are! Almost makes one want to puke!

I'd rather have a guy who has so much "inside" and is "average" in looks than an incredibly hot "hunk" (or, so, society has coined the term "hunk") who has absolutely nothing "up there."

female insecurity hits an all-time high when any mention of britney spears is made.

No, just the female capability of thinking with the right head, considering we only have one, it isn't hard to do.

Britney is the insecure one. If she was secure with herself and her musical ability, she wouldn't have needed to become the slut that she is today.

Britney is the insecure one.  If she was secure with herself and her musical ability, she wouldn't have needed to become the slut that she is today.

That is so true. Another example is Jewel. Anyone notice that after she released her last s***ty album she tried out the "bad girl" image? All that stuff is about is getting attention.

She may be EXTERNALLY hot, but does she possess any INTERNAL beauty?  Those who throw themselves around like Spears does obviously have ZERO internal beauty, or they wouldn't have to resort to reducing themselves to superficial qualities!

For the record, I simply cannot stand all these guys who simply accept a girl because "she's hot."  Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't one's INTERNAL qualities WAY more telling of who the person really is than the EXTERNAL qualities?  Tells you something about how LOW the standards of such guys are!  Almost makes one want to puke!

I'd rather have a guy who has so much "inside" and is "average" in looks than an incredibly hot "hunk" (or, so, society has coined the term "hunk") who has absolutely nothing "up there."

In all honesty, how do you know if she has internal beauty unless you meet her or know her.

She could be a really cool, smart girl for all we know. She's hot...thats as much as I can pick up from hearing them.

Shannon Elizabeth is another very hot girl and hearing her interviewed she also sounds to be very smart, but if people just based it on american pie, they'd assume she's some two cent whore or ditz.